Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BOBS from Skechers Women's World-Around The Word Closed-Toe Flat
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 1, 2013
Received my new Bobs and I love them, they are most comfortable. I have flat feet and have problems wearing shoes with heels and I still work so I can't always wear tennis shoes. These look dressy and I can wear them to work and are so comfortable
on October 3, 2012
great shoe! true to size cute and oh so comfortable...trying to rationalize buyin another color or two!! amazon comes thru once again on delivery before promise date, and skechers has a terrific product!!! great value for the money
on December 24, 2013
I have black cotton Bobs and they look kinda schleppy after a while, but these wool ones keep their shape and color much better. Obviously they are warmer but I wouldn't wear them in snow or rain. I leave them in my desk drawer at work and commute in boots. They work for me as everday black shoes, the leather insoles are pretty comfy. They go with jeans, black pants, khakis, pretty much everything. I would get them in another color if I can find them.
on February 4, 2014
I really like these shoes. They fit true to size and are very comfortable. I can wear them with or without sox. At first they felt a bit snug with socks but they stretched just enough to fit perfectly now. I would not consider them 'cute' or dress up/go out shoes but that's not what they are intended for. I wear them to work and I love how comfortable they are.
on December 8, 2013
I will keep these shoes because I need easy off and on for airport s but the reviewers that said the shoes ran small I ordered a size up based on that and ordered a size up and I should have just ordered my regular size. I'm a "B" width and I am swimming in these. Good thing my feet get cold so I can wear thick socks with them!
on October 7, 2013
These shoes are great! I have to wear flats everyday for work and I'm always on the lookout for comfortable ones since I have to walk a lot.
I had two pairs of TOMS and they suck. I don't understand what's the hype about them but for one particular pair of TOMS that I have the back of the shoe keep slipping off even though they're of the right size. I end up wearing those shoes as if they're slippers cause I can't really return them anymore.
My Skechers last the longest, they're still in perfect condition, although I've bought them for about six months now and have been wearing them for up to 8 hours everyday. There are no problems with the shoe at all besides looking a little worn out. They do get dirty easily though, which is why I'm looking to buy a second pair.
These shoes provide really great support (that's really important for a person who stands a lot like me!), I really love these shoes, and I have no idea what to do without them. (besides wearing the horrible TOMS perhaps)
on March 20, 2013
I have several Bobs,but I needed somethat are warmer for winter wear. These fit the bill! I plan to get another color as well. They are so comfortable.
on October 6, 2012
These shoes are super comfortable & very supportive. The only thing negative I could say is that they run a little snug so I'm glad I accidentally order a half size too big. All in all though well worth the money.
on October 3, 2012
Tried my new Bobs on today and I love them! Very cute shoes:) I also like that for every pair of Bobs that you buy they will donate a pair.
on May 20, 2013
I really liked these shoes, they are very comfortable. I have them in grey and black. Unfortunately I was only able to wear the black pair a few times and my 8 month old German Shepherd puppy ate them. I plan on replacing them and this time I will keep them put up higher.