1,075 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed!
Published on December 26, 2010 by trush

3.0 out of 5 stars great shoe but I'm disappointed
Published on March 24, 2012 by M. Poirier

3.0 out of 5 stars great shoe but I'm disappointed, March 24, 2012
The shoe looks great, feels great (when you put it on), and is comfortable if you don't need any sort of support ANYWHERE. The shoes is uber thin, and I felt barefoot when wearing this pair of shoes. I need a little stability when I walk, especially since I travel through busy airports quite a bit. I hoped it was just a bit sturdier (to give you an idea, similar Clarks / Privo shoes are about four times sturdier, but neither thick nor bulky, and look just as good). However, it's a good-looking shoe, and it is probably perfect for anyone whose feet don't pronate or supinate or someone who simply likes a barefoot feel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed!, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Skechers Women's Dream Come True Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
I tried these shoes on in the mall today and was very impressed! I have never owned a pair of Sketchers, but these were probably one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever worn. I normally wear a size 9, but had to get a 9 1/2 because of the way it comes over your foot (but this may not be a problem for everyone). I only gave them 4 stars, because I am not 100% crazy about the look of the shoe (but again, that's personal). I will also say that they are currently selling for $55 on amazon, in the mall today I found them for $35 at JC Penny and $52 at the Sketcher's store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Skechers Women's Dream Come True Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
I'm a teacher and stand/walk for many hours a day. These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. They are technically sneakers but do not look like it when you have them on with your khakis or casual pants. I wear them with jeans when I'm not at work and they pretty much go with everything. I have just ordered another pair after wearing my old ones for over a year..every day.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're nice, but not for heavy exercise., June 18, 2012
The cons: I got these hoping they could be my walking shoes, but I'm afraid they're too light and there's not enough support for any heavy walking, running or hiking. They also don't seem like they're meant to be worn with socks.

The pros: They're super soft and comfortable and will probably make great work or gym shoes. They are cute as far as athletic shoes go. Very easy to slip on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual shoe, April 7, 2011
I wear an unusual size (9.5 Ex-Wide) so buying shoes is always challenging and an adventure to say the least. I ordered these (from a different e-seller--saw them there first), and when they arrived I tried them on right away. I was very surprised at how lightweight they are. I was wearing knee-his at the time, but they fit perfectly. I didn't put much stock in that and tried them with a pair of cotton socks; they fit just as well. They are true to size and width (always a sticking point with me). They were just as comfortable in the evening when I returned home as they were when I put them on in the morning. They are wide enough where I need them to be, and they don't slip off my heels. The toe box is wide and high enough. They look just as sleek on as they do in the box. Any shoe that does not make me look like I have "Flintstone feet" or make my feet look like shoe boxes has my complete attention. This is my first pair of Skechers, and I believe I'll be a repeat customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shoe. Size is accurate so that I can buy any style online and know it will fit. Many colors and styles., March 11, 2012
My favorite shoe. Size is so accurate that I know that I can purchase it online and that it will fit. Many styles and colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Fashionable, May 2, 2012
I was actually quite surprised when I got these sneakers. They are very light weight and comfortable. They sit snug to the foot and do not rub. I thought that the back part of the shoe would rub the back of my foot raw when I first got them out of the box, but they don't. They are amazingly comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Read my review before purchasing, January 2, 2013
These Sketcher shoes are super comfortable. They are great for walking for long periods. I like a couple of my other pairs better though because these rub at the top of the heel a bit. Have to wear at least ankle socks for comfort. Definitely buy Sketchers, but look for the ones that have a low notch at the back of the shoe. They are so much better. If you find those, you will have found your new favorite everyday walkers.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them !, July 6, 2012
I bought the Skechers Verified to wear to golf and found myself wearing them all of the time. The Dream-Come-True run just a bit bigger than the Verified but still love them ! They are so light-weight, comfortable and cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 10, 2012
I love these sneakers, I have several different pairs of them, I wear one or the other pair every day! No, need to break them in they come ready and comfortable to wear!

Skechers Women's Dream Come True Fashion Sneaker