5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Women's Elevate Oxford
The shoes looked exactly as they were shown on the advertisement. They fit well and are very attractive. The shoes are comfortable for running and I wear them while walking on the treadmill at my gym.
Published on August 19, 2012 by Teresa Dennis

3.0 out of 5 stars Sketcher shoes
This item is as described , BUT , it runs small. I ordered a 1/2 size larger so I would have some room and it is small , ok, but right at the toe , hope my feet don't swell and I will not wash them for fear of shrinking
Published 8 months ago by 44

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Women's Elevate Oxford, August 19, 2012
Teresa Dennis (GLEN BURNIE, MARYLAND, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers, October 12, 2012
Shoe is exactly as described but a little narrow in the front but used a shoe stretcher and that did it..perfect! Love the color and fit...

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, April 10, 2014
I like to walk in these shoes and they are very comfortable. I like to wear the whenever i can.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sketcher shoes, February 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars light and neat, July 14, 2013
fits close but comfortably love it. the perfect look for a neat feet, walked in it and it was ok however if you buy just your size you will need a thin pair of socks

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these sketchers., April 26, 2013
I have a bad back and some shoes and sneakers really bother it. I found that the sketchers tone-ups are great. I do add a runner innersole to them to give me increased arch support. I tried this with other sneakers and it didn't work as well.
These fit very well also very light weight

2.0 out of 5 stars shoe not for narrow feet, April 10, 2013
i have them on right now....they would be more comfortable for people with small feet, i have narrow feet i ordered the next size up than i normally do an they are going to kill my feet. Im going to have to order another pair of shoes next week, i am a CNA and on the go all the time i love sketchers but im going to try the d-lites for narrow feet. shoes came in before expected, shoes just arent for me is all

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the shoes I had in mind, April 8, 2013
I am a Skecher-a-holic so I LOVE their shoes. I was looking for a nice walking/running type shoe since I have several pair of the tone up type shoes. I just wanted something for wearing around the house and regular daily wear. I have severe back and neck problems so I have different types of shoes for what I do. I saw these Skechers and loved the grey/blue and the looked so comfortable. I read the discription and looked at the picture of the shoe from every angle. I didn't realize it was a tone up type shoe so I was dissappointed when they arrived and it had that slight roll you get with the tone up/shape ups. It broke my heart to send them back but it wasn't what I was needing at that time. I wished there had more description or catagory this shoe was in. Otherwise they are a beautiful shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Athletic Shoes, March 12, 2013
My wife needed a pair of these "ugly style" shoes for ankle support, as she was walking in her stroke rehabilitation. She's resisted the clunky style, but needing better support for walking, she was really pleased to see more style with the bright colors now available. They fit beautifully, as we ordered them 1/2 size larger to cover the fact that she now needs better support and has some circulation problems. Often, she needs to take her shoes off toward evening, but these have been comfortable enough to stay on until she goes to bed.
We have already ordered another pair that are just as flashy, even though we couldn't find Skechers. They are her preferred brand, as she has 6 more pair on non-clunky styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars jose coronado, March 6, 2013
los felicito mi esposa lo disfruta al maximo
y son muy comodos y buenos
desde venezuela jose coronado gracias amigos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›