5.0 out of 5 stars Daily worn for over a year!
I'm standing on my feet for over 9 hours a day in these shoes, and I've got to say, they wear as good today as the very first time I wore them probably a couple of years ago. They are so comfortable that the only time I don't wear them is when I have to dress up!

Published on December 4, 2008 by Beverly B. Trice

1.0 out of 5 stars Comes apart at the seams LITERALLY!
Published on April 15, 2009 by AE185

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily worn for over a year!, December 4, 2008
This review is from: Skechers Men's Energy Downforce Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)

They are great with my uniform, great with jeans. Just about anywhere I have to go, they can take me! I think I had to replace the shoestrings, but other than that, they still look great, and feel better than barefoot. They have perfect support for my feet (and having had a heelspur, that's VERY important!) I'd have to say they are the best wearing pair of shoes I've ever owned, and considering what I've paid in the past for a pair of "comfortable" shoes, I could get 3 pairs of these for less and come out WAAAYY ahead.....lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe for your bucks, August 8, 2009
Dr. Dew (Henryetta,Ok.) - See all my reviews
I have tried all the different brands of shoes out there and the Skecher Energy Downforce is the only shoe that will last for a 12 hour shift at my job without my arches killing me.I am on my 7th. or 8th. pair and will keep buying them till they are no longer available.

1.0 out of 5 stars Comes apart at the seams LITERALLY!, April 15, 2009
AE185 (Brooklyn, New York United States) - See all my reviews
After only 2 weeks of wearing these sneakers the seam on the top of one of the sneakers came wide open. Not anything that anyone can sew or anything like that. A huge hole on the top of the shoe for no reason at all except for bad manufacturing. Skechers didn't even agree to help me out. They said to ship it to them AT MY COST and then they would inspect the thing to see if it was my fault or a defective shoe. Why would I spend good money after bad and not be guaranteed any results? Look at Skecher's rating on the Better Business Bureau and you'll see why they're a terrible company to deal with. I will never buy Skechers ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 31, 2013
Out of the box and I walked all over Nicaragua in them. Great support and very comfortable. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 14, 2013
The only shoes my husband will wear! It's perfect for his feet. He's 67 years young and has bad arches. He absolutely will wear nothing else!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers, January 12, 2013
I am on my 4th pair of this same shoe. I find it durable and vey confortable.
I use then as work shoes. I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers are great!!, February 14, 2013
These shoes are the bomb, I was stranded in Honolulu with my Sketchers on my feet and had to walk at least 5 miles to get to my destination. Man did those sneeks stand up to the pounding that I put them through. So soft and confee to walk in, man do I really like my shoes. These are the only gym/outdoor shoes I wiil ever wear on my feet.
THX,
Geno

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, January 9, 2013
Great shoe for anyone on there feet all day. Really Really Really Comfertable and great on slippery floors. Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable at an affordable price!, January 14, 2013
Mark (Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
A well constructed shoe with excellent support. Quality leather offers excellent breathability.
Styling is superb! It is very attractive footwear!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Sckechers I ever owned, January 7, 2012
I'm a long time user of Skechers shoes and this is by far the worst product they ever put out. They are hard and stiff and make a lot of noise when you walk. Like they are made out of cheap plastic instead of rubber.

Skechers Men's Energy Downforce Fashion Sneaker