Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 17, 2014
I bought them for my husband as he's so busy and needed some shoes that I just went for it and bought a couple of pairs of Skechers for him. He bought a pair some months back so I was fairly sure the size would be the same across their shoes and it was. I bought these and a pair of the slip on loafers and he was appreciative of both. Both comfortable. True to size. Nice looking for casual and business casual. They are very lightweight, too, and he really likes that too. I'm going to keep buying him Skechers because they last, look good and I can trust buying him shoes without trying them on.
on April 13, 2014
I usually buy my husband sperry boat shoes but happened to see these and since we both buy skechers tennis shoes I thought I would give them a try.. The price was much less than sperry a and was pleasantly surprised when we received them.. Very nice looking and very light weight. My husband loves them very comfortable from the start no breaking in period I would highly suggest trying these I think you will definitely switch to skechers.
on September 3, 2014
I new exactly what size I needed, what color I wanted and I could not be more pleased. I have to do a lot a standing and walking some days at work and being in my mid 50's it isn't as easy on my feet as it used to be. My feet were really starting to hurt until I found these. The most comfortable shoe I have ever worn and the price was much better than in the store.
on August 5, 2014
Incredibly comfortable, and very well made. Construction appears to be to a high standard, price considered. To top it all off, my 16 year old daughter noticed them and actually said "cool shoes". Maybe she was just in a good mood, but I'll take it.

I highly recommend these shoes.
on June 24, 2014
According to him, very comfortable fit and no break-in period was required. We searched and searched for a similar style shoe, which had been discontinued after years of wear. In the hunt for something similar, we found these Skechers, and he preferred the look and fit of the shoe to several other pricier options. The color of the leather is slightly darker than shown in the picture, but we liked the darker tan, and the shoe looks great with khakis and jeans. Great purchase! Would definitely recommend!!
on August 25, 2014
I liked the shoes but found two issues. 1 - sizing on the shoes page is not same as whats on the shoebox. On webpage it shows 9 USA = 8.5 Great Britain. Its not correct. In reality its 9 USA = 8 Great Britain. Well as you would expect, the shoe is 1/2 size small to me and i am returning the shoe.

2 - Another problem that i found on the shoe is a rare workmanship issue. Right shoe top piece (the piece that is under the shoe lace) is processed where as on left shoe the top piece is not processed / waxed / or whatever they do on it. I am sure its NOT a common issue and i'd be inclined to say that its a one in a million Skechers with defect.

I still trust this brand and won't hesitate in trying another Skechers in future. For this time, i am going with a Caterpillar.
on April 30, 2014
These are really nice looking and conformable. They are not too narrow, somewhere between medium and wide which is perfect for relaxed fit. The fit is true to size. I can't comment on the durability yet.
on June 3, 2015
If your wife wants you to wear "decent" shoes all the time and you are like me, someone that never really liked new shoes because "they just hurt!" then you should try these. They make these shoes so that new they don't crunch your toes together. What a concept! And they have a memory foam that actually feels better than my old (non Sketchers) shoes ever did.
on December 13, 2014
I love Skechers and have at least 8 pair. You can't beat their durability and comfort ...not to mention the unique styles.
They look good with most casual men's clothing whether you wear jeans or Docker's.
on January 18, 2015
I already have nice leather Skechers that I love but needed a black pair for work so I had no reservations about ordering another pair. When I took them out of the box I thought oh no these are a knockoff of the original. They are soft and leathery like my other, the insoles were not in color like my others. And its outlined in an white stitching, why order black shoes if the stitching all around is bright white. So I got fooled and payed alot of money for these. In the picture you see the white rubber but the white stitching does not really show in the pics but if you want black shoes.....these are not for you.