5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!
Published 12 months ago by Caitlyn Heffren

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but runs large
These shoes are cute and comfy, but run quite large, in length and in width. I had to exchange for a full size down.
Published 7 months ago by Riley Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, December 5, 2013
My mom and an aunt of mine have these shoes in about 4 colors each. They love them and claimed that they were the most comfortable shoes to walk around in. When I received mine, I was skeptical that they would be as fantastic as they said. I was wrong though. These shoes are so comfy and lightweight that you don't really feel like you have shoes on at all. I ordered them in mint and the color is exactly like in the picture. Anyone who has trouble walking or wants extremely comfortable shoes should give these a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars ...AFTER A WHOLE LOT OF TRIAL & ERROR, January 2, 2014
...kinda recuperating from long-term barefoot or flip-flops...I've found that the comfort of walking for exercise is directly associated with the shoe you're walking in...I have FINALLY met my match...❤️

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Go Walk shoes, April 17, 2014
SUKEY HITE (TRENTON, MI, US) - See all my reviews
Lightweight and airy feeling. Very comfortable! They fit somewhat large, perfect with a medium or thick sock. Will need to order a half size smaller to wear barefoot for the summer. Can't wait to order another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE SHOES, May 1, 2014
I love these shoes. I have a lot of foot problems including a lot of arthritis and these shoes feel like you are walking on
marshmallows! Perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!, February 22, 2014
I have NEVER bought shoes online because i have wide feet and I always have to try on first to see if i like them. But I wanted these pairs so bad along with the same shoes but a coral pink pair. so i bought them both thinking i can just turn them back if they don't fit or i don't like them. I am never doing that!! I just went shopping today for about 6 hours with two kids, but my legs are not tired at all!!!! And the color is exactly what you see on here and you can play with your clothes to see what color of shoes i should wear that day. SO COMFY. that's the most important part and VERY CUTE. very worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite casual shoe, May 4, 2014
These are some of the most comfortable shoes I have worn. I now have 3 pairs. Love the color and fabric of these. They are feather light, have plenty to toe room, and the padded sole is just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love these!!!, June 21, 2014
I bought these to take to New Orleans, because I anticipated a lot of walking! They were perfect. In fact, two women, that I met in the Marie Laveaux shop, also had them on. They both commented, about how much they love them, when they noticed, that we were all wearing the same shoe, but in different colors. Too funny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, March 8, 2014
Anne Johnson (MOORHEAD, MN, US) - See all my reviews
I find theses shoes so light and comfortable, even in hot weather and have several different colors. I like the fabric of these shoes very much. I have washed other styles and air dried them - they are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect walking shoes, July 22, 2014
These shoes are so soft and comfy...I use them on the treadmill, I use them to walk the dogs...I use them for shopping. They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, March 28, 2014
This was my first time to purchase Sketchers . I bought my usual size 9 1/2 and found the shoes too big. I returned them them for a smaller size.

Skechers Women's Go Walk 2-Fresco Walking Shoe