5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, comfortable shoe that fits great
My experience with lightweight shoes is not positive. Most don't offer any support and my feet hurt after walking on them for a day. These are lightweight and offer pretty good support. I found it helpful to read about the fit ahead of time. Normally I buy 101/2 for walking shoes. The guidance indicated that a 10 would fit and it fits me perfectly.
Published 7 months ago by Sharkiebob

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, but, a happy ending
Published 7 months ago by LYNN S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, comfortable shoe that fits great, April 16, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, but, a happy ending, April 21, 2014
I bought my Dad his first pair of Skechers Go Walks about a year ago online. He told me he wore a 9.5 and so I ordered him a 9.5 and they were way too small. I returned those and ordered him a 10.5 and they fit him just fine. He loves them, wears them all of the time, and has worn them out. So I ordered him a 10.5 in the Maine walking shoe as an early Father's Day present, they arrive, he puts them on and they are way too big. I go to the Skechers store and buy him a pair in 9.5 and they fit fine. I was just getting ready to return these when my neighbor, who is getting ready to leave for vacation, said he was going out to get some new shoes for his trip. I asked him what size he wore and he said 10.5. I said, wait a minute, and I let him try these on, he loved them, he purchased them from me, saving me from returning these. Whew! So I guess my biggest issue with these shoes is inconsistent sizing, but, as far as comfort and convenience (easy on, easy off), the Go Walks can't be beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars oustanding comfort !, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Men's Go Walk 2-Maine Walking Shoe (Shoes)
FIrst time trying these and now I know what I will be wearing to the various music festivals this summer....super light weight...super comfortable....I typically take a sz 13 but with skecher's slip ons I fit better in a 12.5.....

5.0 out of 5 stars These are wonderful!, December 17, 2013
Shielia Johnson "Mom2526" (Prescott, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
My husband has worn the same shoes for years but he LOVES these. They feel like wearing your bedroom slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes for hurtin feat, March 25, 2014
I have plantar fascistic and Alkalies heals ..I was wearing Crocks and I thought they were aggravating my condition so I switched to Go Walks and I have noticed more relief with these.They are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, May 11, 2014
Since I love my Skecher Go Walk shoes I thought my husband might like to try a pair of the men's shoes. He was surprised at how comfortable they were -- no breaking in time-- and they look nice too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but Sloppy, May 15, 2014
Rosey "Rosey" (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
My husband usually wears a wide shoe but this fabric stretches and gives extra room. Unfortunately, it is this stretching that makes the shoe look "sloppy" with outlines of toes showing and creases in the material. The shoes also rock your foot inward due to the way the soles are shaped. My husband felt that the bottom of the shoes were "too white" and he did not care for that contrast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, May 14, 2014
I bought these for my husband who works a desk at a hotel and is constantly on his feet. He absolutely loves them and says that they are the most comfortable shoe he has ever owned. Really hope that they last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Walk 2's, May 14, 2014
I like them. I like them a lot. No recommendation to anyone other than they work for me and might work for you. Only one way to find out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, October 18, 2014
I'm an RN and work 12 hour shifts on my feet and have found the Skechers Go Walk shoes to be just about perfect. The shoes are comfortable and also have great traction on wet floors and surfaces. I'm also retired military and injured my feet several times and have to be careful about what I can wear without re-injuring my feet or ankles. The Skechers Go Walk shoes are light weight and have a great foot bed and can be machine washed with no problems. The shoes do run slightly large and are available in half sizes up to size 12. The only problem from a health care perspective is the shoes are a woven fabric and blood and other body fluids will soak right in. Shoe covers solve the problem especially now that Ebola and other blood borne pathogens are prevalent in the population. If you are looking for good walking shoes, try these. I like them better than other $200 major brand shoes I have tried. Amazon also has a great return policy so if you don't like them, send them back!