Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 16, 2014
My experience with lightweight shoes is not positive. Most don't offer any support and my feet hurt after walking on them for a day. These are lightweight and offer pretty good support. I found it helpful to read about the fit ahead of time. Normally I buy 101/2 for walking shoes. The guidance indicated that a 10 would fit and it fits me perfectly.
11 comment20 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2014
FIrst time trying these and now I know what I will be wearing to the various music festivals this summer....super light weight...super comfortable....I typically take a sz 13 but with skecher's slip ons I fit better in a 12.5.....
0Comment25 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2014
I bought my Dad his first pair of Skechers Go Walks about a year ago online. He told me he wore a 9.5 and so I ordered him a 9.5 and they were way too small. I returned those and ordered him a 10.5 and they fit him just fine. He loves them, wears them all of the time, and has worn them out. So I ordered him a 10.5 in the Maine walking shoe as an early Father's Day present, they arrive, he puts them on and they are way too big. I go to the Skechers store and buy him a pair in 9.5 and they fit fine. I was just getting ready to return these when my neighbor, who is getting ready to leave for vacation, said he was going out to get some new shoes for his trip. I asked him what size he wore and he said 10.5. I said, wait a minute, and I let him try these on, he loved them, he purchased them from me, saving me from returning these. Whew! So I guess my biggest issue with these shoes is inconsistent sizing, but, as far as comfort and convenience (easy on, easy off), the Go Walks can't be beat.
0Comment26 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2013
My husband has worn the same shoes for years but he LOVES these. They feel like wearing your bedroom slippers.
on October 18, 2014
I'm an RN and work 12 hour shifts on my feet and have found the Skechers Go Walk shoes to be just about perfect. The shoes are comfortable and also have great traction on wet floors and surfaces. I'm also retired military and injured my feet several times and have to be careful about what I can wear without re-injuring my feet or ankles. The Skechers Go Walk shoes are light weight and have a great foot bed and can be machine washed with no problems. The shoes do run slightly large and are available in half sizes up to size 12. The only problem from a health care perspective is the shoes are a woven fabric and blood and other body fluids will soak right in. Shoe covers solve the problem especially now that Ebola and other blood borne pathogens are prevalent in the population. If you are looking for good walking shoes, try these. I like them better than other $200 major brand shoes I have tried. Amazon also has a great return policy so if you don't like them, send them back!
on May 11, 2014
Since I love my Skecher Go Walk shoes I thought my husband might like to try a pair of the men's shoes. He was surprised at how comfortable they were -- no breaking in time-- and they look nice too.
on May 14, 2014
I bought these for my husband who works a desk at a hotel and is constantly on his feet. He absolutely loves them and says that they are the most comfortable shoe he has ever owned. Really hope that they last a long time.
on March 25, 2014
I have plantar fascistic and Alkalies heals ..I was wearing Crocks and I thought they were aggravating my condition so I switched to Go Walks and I have noticed more relief with these.They are very comfortable.
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Comparing go walk 2 with go walk 3... I got the go walk 3's as a birthday gift, and after reading hundreds of reviews, decided to also buy the go walk 2's here on Amazon. Some of the reviews said gowalk 2's were a better old design than 3's, and other reviews said just the opposite, that the 3's have many improvements. Since you can still get both on Amazon. this is an important issue, although it may also be a preference issue.

First, I walk my shoes literally to death. My Cardiologist (a short sweet young little Chinese doc who got his MD from Hopkins at age 16 and ran one of the US's largest cath labs by 20) has an astonishing presentation on how humans evolved to walk at least 10,000 steps a day. He and I coauthored the Wiki article "Preferred Walking Speed" (check out the exercise section). SO, I try to wear these shoes out with a vengeance.

The comparison. Like many other reviews, BOTH of these shoes are light, comfortable, don't give a lot of arch support, but are like walking on clouds. My sister's pair have lasted 2 years (she walks way more than 15,000 steps a day and is a nurse) and are in great shape. There is a theory of podiatry that says we shouldn't "over-support" our feet (as in, walk bare foot if you can), and these sketchers are pretty natural, SO, if you NEED support, these might be a problem. My doc says to train your feet not to need them.

I wear an 11D US, and here's what I found: The 2's have looser toes, and tighter heels, the 3's have looser heels and tighter toes! So your choice is to put band aids around your toes when you break them in, or a band aid on your heel (if you walk a lot), because EITHER toe rubbing or heel rubbing WILL wear a hole after 10,000 steps a day!

BUT: Toe rubbing (due to tightness) "breaks in" in the go walk 2 after a couple weeks, whereas the loose heel of the 3 is permanent-- it will NEVER stop rubbing. So, my vote, everything else being equal, is to get the 2's (since they are similar in price), but only as a heavy walker. For all day around the house, either are great. You can't go wrong with either, both are made very well and are like walking on a cloud, especially for casual wear.
on January 4, 2014
My third pair...dog loves them, too! Most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. Would love to see more colors added to the line.