5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite casual shoe
I recently placed my third order for Sketcher's Go Walk 2 shoes with the mesh uppers. I wore my first pair for three weeks in SE Asia this fall and, although I packed some lightweight canvas Sebagos as well, the Sketchers were so great I never removed the other pair from my suitcase.
Published 11 months ago by Idaho Timber

1.0 out of 5 stars Size 9 were more like a size 10
Really disappointed in the size; felt like a clown in oversized shoes. Didn't seem to have a choice to exchange the product for a better size. So I would have had to order and pay shipping again. Didn't do it; I'll buy them elsewhere.
Published 9 months ago by John Kessel

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite casual shoe, January 12, 2014
What's great? The soles are cushioned and work well on temple floors and climbing stairs at ancient ruins so I am sure they will be fabulous kicking around town. The mesh uppers are cool while protecting the feet from dust and dirt; I don't wear sandals as I don't like having dirty feet all day from street grime. And the stretch fabric moves with the foot and is forgiving in heat and humidity when the foot might swell. The design is sophisticated enough to wear in urban areas without marking one as an "American tourist in running shoes and chinos."
One needs to be careful that they buy the fabric they prefer since there are a bevy of shoes with different fabrics, all called Go Walk 2. The maker really should do something about that confusing marketing.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have 4 pair and would have every color, December 12, 2013
They have No break in , like wearing slippers with arch support. Dressier than tennis shoes and less money than Toms.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, December 28, 2013
Eddie Wannabee (Western Hemisphere) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The Skechers Women's Go Walk 2-Rush Walking Shoe,Raspberry,7.5 M US, were intended for a very lovely lady of many, many moons. As of late she had been predominantly using crocs, which she also seemed to like, but after a couple of close calls while walking, and with a strong desire for her to start walking as a routine, I started shopping immediately for a more suitable, easier to put on, and most important, good for walking shoes. She opened the present upon arrival, and in no time she kept praising the Skechers. "Oh, they feel like air", "WoW, these are comfortable", and I knew that besides being the correct size, the Go Walk Shoes were just what was needed. So much in fact, that I immediately as well, put in an order for two more pairs. The goal is to have her use these type of shoes for the next year as much as possible, since she noticeably walks with more panache the moment these bad girls (as opposed to bad boys, popular expression, but since these are entirely for the beautiful females in the land, hence the new term..bad girls?), became part of her walking world. Happy to no end, also appreciating the lack of shoelaces, as long as they are in place, they are indeed what they claim to be: great walking shoes! 4.5 Stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, December 18, 2013
My feet feel WONDERFUL. It's like walking on cushions. I am ordering more colors as soon as possible. Love "em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, April 2, 2014
I have a lot of walking shoes but this is the only one I have enjoyed walking in. It is good for my legs and ankles I don't feel the pain I was feeling in my other walking shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just discovered these! Glad I did, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk 2-Spark Walking Shoe (Apparel)
I will make it brief.. These are super light, comfy, and great for summer with skirts and short. Please note I tried on "Go walks" and Go walk 2 walking shoe. This one is more comfortable and felt more arch support. The other style "go walks" have a rigid band at toe that confined me a bit. The most important bit of info on these shoes is size. Both go walks ran 1 size too big. I have worn a 7m my whole life in tennis shoes ( nike, you name it) I had to go down to a 6 for my foot to not shuck around. I have a narrow foot. I want to wear this shoe with no sock. If you are wide or normal maybe 1/2 size down will work. I do not own ANY size 6 shoes. I wear a 6.5 in sandals so they will stay on my foot. Super comfortable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the color, December 14, 2013
They were a perfect fit true to size and the color was very nice. They r very comfortable. I'll be keeping them

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recmend, December 8, 2013
I love these shoes they are do comfortable . I stand on feet all day at work and when I come my feet do not hurt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Shoe Ever, April 10, 2014
Right out of the box these were the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn!! Feels like walking on air :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for neuropathy in your feet., August 4, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk 2-Spark Walking Shoe (Apparel)
I have 3 pairs of the Go Walk 2 Spark Walking Shoe. I wear them around the house or out on errands. I have really bad neuropathy in both feet, not from diabetes but from a circulation problem due to a pinched nerve. I'm seeing a chiropractor but without these shoes, I would be disabled and unable to walk. I can't take them off without having severe pain.

I recommend them 100%. Plus you can't wear socks with them, so I change from one pair to another every day, clean them out with a Clorox wipe and let them dry. If you do wear socks or little peds with them, the sole doesn't work as well on the neuropathy.

I haven't read this in a review before. Kudos to Skechers!

Skechers Women's Go Walk 2-Spark Walking Shoe