Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon December 28, 2013
The Skechers Women's Go Walk 2-Rush Walking Shoe,Raspberry,7.5 M US, were intended for a very lovely lady of many, many moons. As of late she had been predominantly using crocs, which she also seemed to like, but after a couple of close calls while walking, and with a strong desire for her to start walking as a routine, I started shopping immediately for a more suitable, easier to put on, and most important, good for walking shoes. She opened the present upon arrival, and in no time she kept praising the Skechers. "Oh, they feel like air", "WoW, these are comfortable", and I knew that besides being the correct size, the Go Walk Shoes were just what was needed. So much in fact, that I immediately as well, put in an order for two more pairs. The goal is to have her use these type of shoes for the next year as much as possible, since she noticeably walks with more panache the moment these bad girls (as opposed to bad boys, popular expression, but since these are entirely for the beautiful females in the land, hence the new term..bad girls?), became part of her walking world. Happy to no end, also appreciating the lack of shoelaces, as long as they are in place, they are indeed what they claim to be: great walking shoes! 4.5 Stars!
99 comments|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2013
My feet feel WONDERFUL. It's like walking on cushions. I am ordering more colors as soon as possible. Love "em!
on April 2, 2014
I have a lot of walking shoes but this is the only one I have enjoyed walking in. It is good for my legs and ankles I don't feel the pain I was feeling in my other walking shoes.
on April 3, 2014
I will make it brief.. These are super light, comfy, and great for summer with skirts and short. Please note I tried on "Go walks" and Go walk 2 walking shoe. This one is more comfortable and felt more arch support. The other style "go walks" have a rigid band at toe that confined me a bit. The most important bit of info on these shoes is size. Both go walks ran 1 size too big. I have worn a 7m my whole life in tennis shoes ( nike, you name it) I had to go down to a 6 for my foot to not shuck around. I have a narrow foot. I want to wear this shoe with no sock. If you are wide or normal maybe 1/2 size down will work. I do not own ANY size 6 shoes. I wear a 6.5 in sandals so they will stay on my foot. Super comfortable!
on December 14, 2013
They were a perfect fit true to size and the color was very nice. They r very comfortable. I'll be keeping them
on August 9, 2014
I bought these for my wife and she absolutely loves them! They fit perfectly which is unusual since she has somewhat oddly shaped feet ;-) Because they are stretchy they conform to her feet and are snug and flexible. They are also VERY light. I couldn't believe how light they are and she really likes that. She says they are the closest thing to barefoot she's ever worn. As well, they provide excellent traction and cushioning due to the sole which reminds me of the material used for shock protection in high-end video camera gimbals (the thing that makes a steady-cam a steady cam.)

Bottom line, she couldn't be more pleased so I am happy too!
on August 4, 2014
I have 3 pairs of the Go Walk 2 Spark Walking Shoe. I wear them around the house or out on errands. I have really bad neuropathy in both feet, not from diabetes but from a circulation problem due to a pinched nerve. I'm seeing a chiropractor but without these shoes, I would be disabled and unable to walk. I can't take them off without having severe pain.

I recommend them 100%. Plus you can't wear socks with them, so I change from one pair to another every day, clean them out with a Clorox wipe and let them dry. If you do wear socks or little peds with them, the sole doesn't work as well on the neuropathy.

I haven't read this in a review before. Kudos to Skechers!
on April 5, 2014
I am 62 and have flat feet. No matter what shoes I wore, with or without inserts, my feet always hurt. When I moved to LA I bought a pair of Danko's which I love but I had to wear socks or peds to keep from getting blisters. My feet were always hot and sweaty and my toes felt bound tight by the end of the day though my feet did not hurt as much. I bought my first pair of GO walk 2 a few months ago and bought my second pair two days later. They are THE most comfortable shoes I think I've ever worn. I have never worn socks or peds, my feet do not sweat and I haven't gotten one blister. I have washed them several times by hand and they dry quickly. I only wear the red pair outside because of the amount of dirt I collect walking in the city. (I'm amazed at the comfort and support I get walking on sidewalks), and I immediately change into the pink pair when I walk in the door. I highly recommend them, even if only to wear when you get home at the end of the day.
on April 10, 2014
Right out of the box these were the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn!! Feels like walking on air :)
on May 5, 2014
... I ordered two pairs of these Sketchers - Turquoise and Raspberry. Wow! The colors are beautiful and they are so soft it's like walking on air.

In sneakers I normally wear 8 or 8 1/2 but after reading several reviews I ordered them in 7 1/2. The fit is ever so slightly big which, thankfully, left room for my orthotics. Without the orthotics there is very little support. I tried wearing them without the orthotics but after a short while my knees and back started to hurt. So, in went the orthotics and problem solved.

Update August 20, 2014: Unfortunately, after wearing these for a couple of weeks I was forced to admit that even with the orthotics there wasn't enough support. My back, knees and legs were hurting me. Since I hadn't worn the turquoise I was able to return them. The raspberry pair I gave to a friend.

Too bad. These really looked nice and it was like walking on air. If you don't have back, knee or leg problems these are for you. Otherwise steer clear.