5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cute
I wish I had a more sophisticated review, but honestly comfy and cute sums these shoes up. A nice spring/fall shoe. They are a little on the warm side for summer.
Published 13 months ago by kinzfam

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big
For some reason, Skechers Go Walks are very inconsistent in their sizing. I bought these Americanas as an early Mother's Day gift for my Mother and they were too big for her although last year when I bought her a pair of Go Walks in this size they fit just fine. So I am returning these and went to the local Skechers store in search of these shoes only to find out that,...
Published 2 months ago by LYNN S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cute, June 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes!!!, May 29, 2013
This is my second pair (I purchased the first pair at a local store). I absolutely love the comfort of the shoes. My feet never get tired like they do with other walking shoes I've had. A great product!!! I may even order another pair in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Women's Go Walk Americana Flat,Natural/Navy, May 25, 2013
These are the most comfortable, light weight shoes I've ever had! I have several pairs of these shoes and I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk Americana Walking Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes are awesome. So lightweight, easy to slip on, and like another reviewer said, my feet never get tired in them like they might in sneakers or sandals. I love that I can wear then without socks (which is the intent I think) because I'm a huge fan of no socks ever, but I have also worn them with a pair of very thin socks and that felt wonderful too. I can wear them all day everywhere and never get a blister (socks or no socks) - I'm an RN and these are the only things I want to wear to work 8 or 12 hour shifts. I want to get something like 5 more pairs and wear them all the time! My only tiny complaint is that I wish they were a little cuter... I mean they are cute but I'm not a huge fan of the huge white chunk bottom part. But it can't be that big of a deal since I want to buy more. Long story short, buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love GoWalk Sketchers, November 4, 2013
I hate putting on tennis shoes and doing up the laces and not being able to get them off without the same time-consumption. These pull on, are VERY comfortable, and don't make my sciatica hurt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sketchers Go Walk, September 6, 2013
I love my Sketchers Go Walk ( one of Whopping Goldberg's favorite shoe). They are so comfortable & comes in many colors; I plan to buy more!! Thanks Whoopi!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable shoes I've ever owned, August 25, 2013
In my 47 years of living I have never owned a pair of shoes as comfortable as this pair. I've actually added more colors to my amazon wishlist to purchase (or hopefully be bought for me by friends/relatives). These shoes are even more comfortable than my $100 Puma's that WERE my favorite before this pair arrived and I found out what comfort is really about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushy, comfy and wonderful, January 14, 2014
I love love love ALL the Go Walk shoes
I have 4 pairs of Skechers Go Walks and would buy more. The fit is great, quality great and shipping quick as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware Skechers sizing...it's all over the place!, September 24, 2013
I've found that most Skechers are large on me. Not all come in half sizes but I was glad this one did. I sized down a half and it worked for me. They call this a water shoe but I'm not sure how the fabric top would fare in anything other than clean pool water or for watering the garden. It is a nice canvas-like fabric with a fun red top stitching that makes them even cuter. Since I just got them, I don't know how they will wear over the long haul but they have the marvelous squishy sole that is very easy on the feet. I could see these going just about any casual place, fun with white shorts and a happy little top. Perfect for spring and summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, September 15, 2013
I love these Skechers Go Walks. they are the second pair I own. The comfort is so nice... I walk in them all day long without any foot pain. The blue and white striped shoe is adorable. Love wearing them with navy or what capris.... I plan to order a 3rd pair soon....

Rate and Discover Movies