Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 2 Convertible Walking Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 19, 2014
These are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned, and I've got plenty. I usually select shoes with open backs so they are not restrictive, but these are so flexible that I don't even notice that I have them on. It's especially nice that you can fold down the back if you want to go backless.... Now I have to order them in other colors.
on June 25, 2014
I am not one to write reviews but, these shoes are awesome! These shoes got really nice and they are extremely comfortable to walk in. I particularly like the way the back folds down so that you may wear them as mules, A++++++++
on June 27, 2014
I am a Sketchers Go Walk fan. I have worn the first pair that I got about a year ago so often that they look a bit beat up. But they still fit well and actually don't look that bad considering all of the wear and tear that I have put on them (Manhattan city streets).

But, I decided to add this pair of Go Walks to my collection. They are wonderful. They are so light, and when they go on, they feel like a slipper. They run true to size and they hug your foot. But they are not uncomfortable. I have tried some other slip on shoes that are either to loose so my foot slides around or are so tight that the material cuts into the top of my foot. That is not the case here. These shoes are formfitting and secure, which allows you to walk comfortably with no foot sliding, whatsoever.

Also, since they are lightweight, you feel almost like you aren't wearing shoes at all. Also, the sole has good traction, the shoes have good flex and they breathe well, even in the summer. I had knee surgery, so I can only wear supportive shoes. I have several pairs of Merrells that I love, but they can be a bit heavy and bulky. With these Sketchers I can walk for miles, and have no knee pain, which is amazing to me seeing as this is a lightweight slip on shoe.

Finally, these shoes, slip on your foot very easily. Nothing is worse to me than a slip on that you have to spend 5 minutes cramming your foot into in order to wear it. Nope, instead, these Go Walks slip on quickly like a dream. I love them and see many more pairs in my future!
on June 8, 2014
These shoes are great! I said it before and I say it again. I bought a black one in November 2013 and was very happy with my purchase. I bought this one because of the summer and the light color. It is a very nice light taupe/stone. I highly recommend it. Comfortable, very light weight, not losing the shape.
on July 8, 2014
Now have 3 pair; had foot surgery on my ankle and only shoe that does not hurt it they are so soft.
on July 23, 2014
These shoes are the most lightweight, comfortable, yet sturdy shoes I have ever owned. A friend of mine put me on to these, cause she lives by the beach...and wears them in and out of the water. I have bad knees, and she told me I need to get these for the wonderful support that they give, and just how good they feel to wear. My friend was SO RIGHT! They have the most comfortable insoles I have ever worn. You literally "cush" into them as you walk. The bottom soles on the shoes are so nice. The shoes wash up so nicely, and I just air dry them in a few hours... I have bought two pairs so far...and I highly recommend them.
VINE VOICEon August 10, 2014
I had purchased a new pair of sneakers for walking (Merrill Brand) and they looked awesome, but were so uncomfortable, so the search for a new pair of walking shoes continued. I tried the Sketcher Go Walk in the store and they felt so light and comfortable.

These walking shoes, are the BEST EVER. Light weight and flexible, they feel like slippers when walking --3-4 miles each day. The arch support is perfect for me and my feet feel great afterwards as well.

I just bought a 2nd pair even though I don't need them. They fit true to size as well LOVE THEM
on June 25, 2014
Love them! They're very comfortable and go with everything. I wear them to work and play! I'd like to get more in different colors!
on December 2, 2015
Myself and my team work on our feet 10-12 hour days for a week straight sometimes. These are the BEST shoes I've gotten so far and I've tried a lot. We all love them. Super comfortable and look descent with a skirt.
on November 29, 2015
These are the shoes you want at Disneyworld, Las Vegas, Europe, any major US city! Get over the whole "cutesy boot" thing...wear these shoes and you will never attempt any other shoe as your feet stay comfortable allllllll day!!!!!! You can make fun of everyone in the "cute but killing their feet" (they know they are dying inside and super envious of you prancing all over all day!)

And they don't look as bad as the Croc (don't wear those....not cute!) If you an ANY foot issues, buy a pair of these and you will be a changed person!