Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2015
Pros: These are comfortable, especially for a wide foot. The soles are very soft and spongy so the foot hits the road gently, very cushiony sole. Cuter than they look in the picture. Very flexible, sole is not stiff or rigid or hard. They stayed clean fairly well. See photo
Cons: They last 3-4 months of daily use walking in the house mostly and doing errands. I expect they should last 6-12 months. After the sole was flat I could feel every pebble through the think spongy bit of sole left. These are NOT good as walking shoes because they won't last.
In the photos there are two pictures of the shoe new (white sole). See how raised up, how tall the tread knobs are? In the picture of the shoes worn see how smooth it is, tread pods at most are barely visible?
I purchase two pairs at the same time and both behaved this way, as well as the black ones I purchased.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 24, 2014
I don't have enough great things to say about these shoes. I'm a rather sedentary person that's been trying to get into walking more to get fit, but was having a lot of pain due to terrible shoes. I bought these and wow. What used to be a tough-to-do 2 mile walk is now a breeze and I'm ready for more. With these shoes, I do not have pain in my shins, ankles, lower back or knees any longer.

Pros: They are comfortable, supportive, and simply fantastic to walk in.

Cons: My feet get awfully hot inside these shoes using normal socks, even in 50 degree weather. I plan on purchasing thinner athletic socks for walking at night.

I would absolutely purchase these again without hesitation.
on July 11, 2014
These are the lightest sneakers I have ever worn. They weigh about the same as a flip flop. The insoles are are extremely comfortable because of the yoga mat. I bought them for my afternoon walks. I've owned several Skechers in the past and they have lasted a long time., so I am hopeful these will do the same. Mine came with 2 sets of laces (white and gray). I normally wear a size 10 (sometimes a 9.5), but with these I bought a 9.5 and they fit great.
on November 23, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoe I have EVER worn! I purchased a pair locally at DSW and went back for more and they were sold out. Once I found them here I got myself 2 more pair. I have a lot of trouble with my feet and have to shop real carefully for a shoe I can wear all day. This one is IT!!!
on August 10, 2015
Very comfy and cushion-y. It's almost like not wearing shoes at all. The downside of the "Goga mat" insole is that if you're wearing socks, the rubber is so grippy that I had a really hard time getting my feet into the shoes. I sprinkled some powder in there and it helped. Over time, the Goga mat developed another annoying issue. It continually pulls my socks down inside the shoe until they're wadded up under the arch of my foot. It drives me bonkers. If they would make that insole less grippy, this would eliminate the sock issues. I know they're marketed for people who don't want to wear socks, but honestly, who exercises with no socks in a shoe that's not washable? That would equal very smelly shoe in a very short time.
on May 15, 2015
I love these shoes. The only issue I have with them is the mat material gets stuck on your socks. This makes your sock scrunch when you are trying to put the shoes on. I know eventually it will not be sticky anymore, so I don't really mind. They are very comfortable. I love the color as well. They will go with all of my outfits. They are also extremely light and just wonderful to walk in. I will be using these exclusively while spending a week at Disney, if that tells you anything about comfort.
on January 12, 2015
Although the shoe is comfortable cushioning wise it is a little small - could probably do with 1/2 to 1 size up. I have a few other pairs of Skechers in the same size and they are all ok to wear for long periods - I don;t tend to wear this one for very long as my toes get pushed towards the end and become a bit uncomfortable. I also have a wide foot so this may also not help - so a wide size and a size up would probably have been perfect.
on March 31, 2015
I own 9 different styles of Skechers and this one is my FAV!!!! I just ordered a second pair of these since it seems they sometimes discontinue styles and I wanted to get an extra pair while they still make them
They are by far the most comfortable of all the styles I own.
1. Enough room in the toes box so there is no pinching or rubbing
2. The fabric washes up GREAT. I wear these as my barn shoes so they can get pretty dirty but look new right out of the washer
3. Even tho I wear these all day and almost every day, they have held up really well - not always the case with some styles of this brand
4. Even right out of the box they are super comfortable, but I always add a padded insole for extra support and they still fit great and true to size
on April 23, 2015
Being a chronic pain sufferer, with neuropathy in my feet, standing and walking is painful. Its hard to find shoes that offer good and true support, while not giving me pressure points, or causing pain after an hour or less. These do all that. The body of the shoe is even slightly stretchy, so when my feet swell, the shoe accommodates them, without feeling tight.I have yet to find a shoe at any price point that offers all this, and for 50 bucks, I wish they came in different colors, so I could by more. Oh, and they are virtually weightless, so they don't make my ankles and calves weaker and more painful. I just cannot say enough about this shoe. They also have odor absorbers that keep them from smelling like normal gym shoes, and the sole is perforated for air flow. really there are so many positives about this shoe.
on December 26, 2014
While working in LA, on my feet all day, I had to run out and buy some comfy shoes to survive in. I headed out to DSW and after trying on numerous pairs of athletic shoes, and being tired and worn out from the day I bought these. The next day...HAPPINESS! They are so light and comfortable and I had a bounce to my step all the next few days. Came home, got on amazon Prime and ordered the exact same shoe...at about $20. less on Amazon than I paid at DSW...again...HAPPINESS! Will probably order again before they disappear from the line.