Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2013
Cute, comfortable, supportive, stylish, and she loves them. My mom is 84 with crooked painful toes and feet. she put these on and didn't take them off all day and evening. They look great, she says they feel like bedroom slippers, they are super light weight, and I couldn't be more pleased!
on June 8, 2013
Bought my first pair, wore them all day and they felt as if I'd had them forever. So cushy inside and so light on your feet you feel as if there's nothing on them. No foot discomfort whatsoever. I now have 3 pairs: grey, lime, and navy with the multi-colored bottoms. Recently bought my husband a pair and he is equally as happy with them. I bought a half size smaller for both of us, since we don't wear them with socks and I'm glad I did. (Normal size seemed to slip a little in the heel. I suggest trying them on at a store and then ordering online to get the color you want.) If you're deliberating on buying them I guarantee you will not be disappointed. The most difficult decision will be deciding on a color...and then what colors to buy when you get more, because you WILL want more!!!
on April 6, 2014
The GoWalks are very cushy, almost to the point of being spongy. I am in between a 5.5w and a 6w and got these in a 6 medium (late March). They are a little loose, but I think they might be perfect in warmer weather. The toebox is generously wide and heel is slimmer. If you're looking for a more traditional shoe with lateral support, these might not suit you. I'm keeping them for quick errands and shorter walks--they don't seem to be built for the longer trail and city walks I envisioned. I do consider them to be overpriced for the style and materials.
on May 31, 2013
This is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn much more comfortable than any sneaker I have ever bought. This is my fourth pair, I now have grey, black, brown and blue, I live in these shoes and will probably buy more colors. I wear a 6 and bought a six and it fits great. Throw them in the washing machine, just don't put them in the dryer, and they come out great! These are to be worn without socks so if you want to wear socks with them I would recommend going up 1/2 to 1 size. You won't be disappointed, extremely comfortable!!
on August 29, 2013
My wife is a nurse and on her feet all day. She tried these on at a local shoe store only to find out they were out of her size. She said they were the most comfortable shoe she has ever put on her feet. I decided to surprise her by ordering these without her knowledge. They came in today and BINGO.....brownie points for me! She loves them and cannot wait to show them off at work. My mom tried them on and could not believe how comfortable they were. Guess I will be ordering a pair for my mom as well. My wife HIGHLY recommends them for anyone in the nursing field or anyone that's on their feet all day. Step up men.......treat your sweetheart to pair of these and you will thank me later.
on March 23, 2014
Theses are the best shoes I've ever bought. Purchased for vacation, and wore everyday. They are so comfortable and supportive. I also wear for work. I'm a speech therapist, so I'm on my feet most of the day. I've gotten so many compliments on them. Now my favorite shoe!
on January 7, 2014
I feel like an old lady saying this, but these shoes are super comfy. I'm in my mid-30's and have 2 small children, so I love I can just slip these on and be out to the store. I'd recommend them if you love to walk on air and don't want your feet to hurt!
on January 24, 2016
Let's just say, when these wear out, I WILL buy again. OK, so they aren't the most attractive workout shoe, but dang are they comfy! I purchased these right before having a surgery and knew that walking would be my primary activity afterwards...so, I was just going to use them to walk...and I did. But then I started wearing them out casually and also the the gym...they are that comfortable and offer good support. I wouldn't use them for a workout activity where you need to be "tied in," but for the general stuff, they are great. As I said, I will definitely buy another pair when the time comes. Highly recommend for any lengthy walking.
on May 24, 2013
Got these for Zumba and they are perfect! Also great for walking. They fit very well and are so light and flexible!! I want them in every color!!!
on May 5, 2014
I ordered the shoes a half size smaller then usual since I went to the skecher store and tried a pair on previously but I will admit that this is a very comfortable shoe and will likely order another pair. Probably another look since they have so many to choose from and the colors are great with summer styles.