Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 22, 2013
Cute, comfortable, supportive, stylish, and she loves them. My mom is 84 with crooked painful toes and feet. she put these on and didn't take them off all day and evening. They look great, she says they feel like bedroom slippers, they are super light weight, and I couldn't be more pleased!
on June 8, 2013
Bought my first pair, wore them all day and they felt as if I'd had them forever. So cushy inside and so light on your feet you feel as if there's nothing on them. No foot discomfort whatsoever. I now have 3 pairs: grey, lime, and navy with the multi-colored bottoms. Recently bought my husband a pair and he is equally as happy with them. I bought a half size smaller for both of us, since we don't wear them with socks and I'm glad I did. (Normal size seemed to slip a little in the heel. I suggest trying them on at a store and then ordering online to get the color you want.) If you're deliberating on buying them I guarantee you will not be disappointed. The most difficult decision will be deciding on a color...and then what colors to buy when you get more, because you WILL want more!!!
on April 6, 2014
The GoWalks are very cushy, almost to the point of being spongy. I am in between a 5.5w and a 6w and got these in a 6 medium (late March). They are a little loose, but I think they might be perfect in warmer weather. The toebox is generously wide and heel is slimmer. If you're looking for a more traditional shoe with lateral support, these might not suit you. I'm keeping them for quick errands and shorter walks--they don't seem to be built for the longer trail and city walks I envisioned. I do consider them to be overpriced for the style and materials.
on May 31, 2013
This is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn much more comfortable than any sneaker I have ever bought. This is my fourth pair, I now have grey, black, brown and blue, I live in these shoes and will probably buy more colors. I wear a 6 and bought a six and it fits great. Throw them in the washing machine, just don't put them in the dryer, and they come out great! These are to be worn without socks so if you want to wear socks with them I would recommend going up 1/2 to 1 size. You won't be disappointed, extremely comfortable!!
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2013
Got these for Zumba and they are perfect! Also great for walking. They fit very well and are so light and flexible!! I want them in every color!!!
on June 13, 2013
This casual shoe is good-looking and comfortable. Great for walking or exercise. This is my second pair..............had to have purple!
on February 10, 2014
I love the feel of these shoes, they're the most comfortable I have ever worn. I took a chance on buying them online and unfortunately they were a little bigger than the usual sketchers laced shoes. I was bummed they didn't fit but my mom tried them on and immediately loved them. She's hardly taken them off since! I normally wear a size 7, but wear a 6.5 in these shoes. Once I got the right size they were awesome!
on March 23, 2014
Theses are the best shoes I've ever bought. Purchased for vacation, and wore everyday. They are so comfortable and supportive. I also wear for work. I'm a speech therapist, so I'm on my feet most of the day. I've gotten so many compliments on them. Now my favorite shoe!
on January 7, 2014
I feel like an old lady saying this, but these shoes are super comfy. I'm in my mid-30's and have 2 small children, so I love I can just slip these on and be out to the store. I'd recommend them if you love to walk on air and don't want your feet to hurt!
on December 17, 2014
I have 4 different styles of Go Walks. They are all comfortable, but the "Interval" Go Walk has to be the best. Fabric is like a jersey knit, it does not wrinkle (depends on the individual) like the Original Go Walk, and I see in the "Super Sock Go Walk" reviews that with some people it also wrinkles. Grey is a neutral colour so matches most of what I wear. The sole is soft and spongy, unlike the GoWalk 2 which Skechers have made the sole harder. I see in the reviews that quite a few people have complained about the soles wearing out quickly, so this is probably why I the new styles have the harder soles. I would rather have comfort over the new sole wearing longer. The only problem I have wearing Skechers Go Walk daily (because they are so comfortable on your feet) is that when I put on a ordinary shoes, they no longer feel comfortable & hurt my feet when they never use to before because I got use to the comfort of Go Walks. I also had several pairs of different style Crocs, but Skechers Go Walk have taken over. I highly recommend these shoes.