5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Love these shoes! I own two pairs. Great for plantar faciitis! Wear them on walks and around the house.
Published 4 months ago by Fire Sparks

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I ordered these shoes in my normal and always reliable size. They were too big. I would order a half size smaller than you usually do. Although I am returning them, they seem like very comfortable shoes that would be great for days when you have a lot of walking to do.

Published 3 months ago by Chrisie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe ever!, June 22, 2014
lm (Aspen, CO) - See all my reviews
Even though I have exceptionally narrow heels, I really had to make these shoes fit. I went down a couple sizes and added some padding. I have had several foot surgeries and I always look for comfortable shoes. These are IT!! Because the toe box of the shoes is somewhat wider , I could go down in size and still be extremely comfortable.

For a "normal" fit these shoes would be heaven! The material is extremely comfortable and forms to your foot like a sock. The shoes grip your feet with just the right amount of hold. They are probably a normal medium width.

The material is just perfect for any foot type. The shoes are exceptionally light weight and perfect for travel. The cushy soles make it feel like your feet are walking on air. I think they are cute too! I would love additional designs from Skechers in this material. A lace-up style would be perfect for me. I totally recommend these shoes! They may be the perfect shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, June 16, 2014
I love love love these shoes, I walk on concrete all day, up to 15 hours and until I found the go walk line I was uncomfortable. Now I can go all day without pain in my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit good and looks good!, May 26, 2014
Pat (Austin, AR) - See all my reviews
Love this shoe! The color is beautiful and they are very comfortable. This is my third pair and I am always wearing them. So lightweight I'd rather wear these than be barefoot! That's a big deal for me. I wear a size 12 and it's hard to find a shoe that fits well I love my Sketchers!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Go walks are fabulous, May 14, 2014
I have purchased several pair of Go Walks. They are the most Comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Everyone I know who has worn them loves them.
The only complaint I have about then is that they have threads and if I work outside with them, I track dirt back in.
I love them anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers Women's Go Walk, June 16, 2014
The Sketchers go walk are so comfortable that I can wear them shopping and not have my feet hurt. I love the color and would love a red pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COMFORTABLE SHOES, June 19, 2014
Most comfortable I have ever worn--will buy many more--no sore feet-- 3 co-workers tried these on and are amazed at the comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream Walk, September 5, 2014
I have aging feet that hurt most of the time. I've always had trouble with sizing, but these shoes fit instantly and felt amazing. Since I only just got them, I haven't had time for a full evaluation yet, but I think I LOVE them. I measure as a size 10, but that size doesn't always work for me, as most shoes hurt and bind in one place or another, which is why I was so happy to learn about Super Sock Walking Shoes. I posted they are somewhat large, but actually they were large in that they didn't hurt when I put them on (unusual) and the heel seems to slip slightly - but not enough to be a problem. I might have to buy some more in different colors!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 24, 2014

Not part of my product review, but also worth noting if you plan on buying these shoes here on Amazon: I was very disappointed in the customer service I received. I couldn't just return them, I had to email with my reason and wait two days for the company to get back to me to let me know it was okay to return them. Strike one. They will not do an exchange for me (for a smaller size), only a return. Strike two. They will not pay return postage. Strike three. I realize I might be spoiled by amazon's quick and easy returns, but most shoe places have free shipping both ways. I would buy these again in a smaller size, but not from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars they actually are a perfect fit! Mine are the Azure blue, September 1, 2014
Wow! I am not one to wear shoes so husband purchased these for me. They are light as a feather, not restrictive on my toes, they actually are a perfect fit! Mine are the Azure blue, beautiful color! The sole of the shoe is more like a foam product, you can press it and it has give; makes walking feel like you are walking on clouds. The insides are built up for arch support, has a nice comfortable padding in the foot bed. The outside material looks like a heavy knit fabric, both inside and out. I like the addition of the finger pull on the heel, makes it easy to put them one. I am uncertain of durability as I have only had them a few days, I got them for using while working out, so far they exceed my expectations!

Skechers Women's Go Walk 2 Super Sock Walking Shoe