5.0 out of 5 stars Flexing it now!
I ordered these for myself and let me say, they are the most comfortable shoes ever! The memory foam in them
Published 10 months ago by C. Marston

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for running
I had the go run shoes and I loved them. But it was time for a new pair. I got these. They are wonderful to walk in, like my feet are walking on clouds but I get blisters if I run in them. The memory foam doesn't extend all the way to the shoe so when running my foot rubs between the memory foam sole and the side of the shoe. The gap is soooo tiny you don't notice it...
Published 8 months ago by Simone Christine Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexing it now!, March 31, 2014
Makes your feet feel as though you're on pillows! I normally wear a 6.5 but ordered a 7 and was glad I did. They run a bit small with the foam in them. I've gotten loads of compliments on my tie died look! I now want to get some of the other colors! A good buy for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, March 19, 2014
I absolutely LOVE these shoes. They are very comfortable. I'm a nurse and on my feet all day. Not only are they extremely comfortable but they are so fun and cute. I get compliments on them every day from co-workers and patients!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers continues to amaze me!, April 1, 2014
I love skechers and this sneaker fits like a glove. Plenty of room in the toe box area and the memory foam just adds to the fantastic fit of this shoe. Highly recommend this sneaker! Comes with the white laces but you also get an extra pair of hot pink laces. Can't wait to wear these to Zumba class! Cute, cute, cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, March 25, 2014
This shoe is light weight and very flexible. The only strange thing is the memory foam pushes your foot into the top of the shoe. It's not painful but different. If you have claustrophobic feet this memory foam is not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Something different, March 30, 2014
I think these shoes are the best looking shoes, and as they are limited they are hard to find. I have bought several pairs so that if I wear one out I have others to wear. They feel great as you walk around in them with the memory foam and they look great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes, March 19, 2014
Love, love, love.. will be buying more in the future. The most comfortable shoe I've ever owned, and the colors are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, March 19, 2014
Daughter feel in love with them, and they fit perfectly. She says they are the most comfortable shoe shes ever had!

5.0 out of 5 stars great comfy sneakers!, June 18, 2014
Great for just running errands/walking the dog.......not a shoe I would run in but very fun and super cushy!! Size up 1/2 size suggested

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, April 23, 2014
I love the colors/designs. I love how lightweight and flexible they are. I knew ahead of time that they tend to run small so instead of ordering a 7.5 I ordered an 8 and they fit perfectly with socks. They are very comfortable and feel very good when the RA in my feet acts up. I'm not as convinced as everyone else that it feels like you are 'walking on a cloud' or wearing slippers. They DO feel good, but it seems like the memory foam doesn't extend all the way width-wise. Maybe it's just because the sides of the shoe are so soft and flexible that it seems noticeable to me. Idk. They are very good shoes and worth the money for sure. Just not maybe 'perfect' on everyone. They come close enough for me, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Satisfied, March 24, 2014
The shoes fit like a gloves and are very comfortable, they everything I expected and I have gotten a lot of compliments on them every one wants a pair and I tell them Amazon.com is where the deal is

Skechers Women's Limited Edition Fashion Sneaker