5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slip-on you can buy...
Published on October 8, 2012 by Randy M. Curtiss

1.0 out of 5 stars EDIT: disappointed on the quality
Update: After a little less than a year the vamp tore off where it joins the welt, here's a pic: [...]

Is a real shame since the sole looks as good as new and the shoes are very comfortable
Published on October 30, 2012 by Pabust

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slip-on you can buy..., October 8, 2012
In the past, I have worn Dr. Martens, Dockers, and those cheap ones they sell at Target. With Skechers, I always know what I am going to get oout of them. For me, it's all about comfort and durability. The fact that they look good with my boot-cut jeans is bonus. No matter how much they wear out...they are comfortable till the day you hang them up for good. I am only two weeks into these shoes but so far...they're everything I can expect from Skechers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, November 23, 2012
These are similar to some shoes I have worn before, but these turned
out to be much more comfortable, and I love the look and feel of the
leather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, November 11, 2012
The first pair of shoes I have received by mail order that met all my expectations. The fit is perfect, the shoe is light weigh and perfect for outdoor activities.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe but runs large, December 20, 2012
Really like the shoe, but had to exchange for a smaller size. Ordered the size that I normally wear, 11 M or D, and they practically fell off while walking. Exchanged for a half size smaller, and they are OK but still a little loose. The look is great, and the arch support is fantastic. More comfortable than my Rockports. Suggest that you try them on before purchasing, or order at least a half size smaller than you usually wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars EDIT: disappointed on the quality, October 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Shoe!, December 17, 2012
These shoes are very stylish, comfy and most importantly durable. I got them for my dad for xmas because he loves to go for walks so I was looking for a comfy shoe that looked very casual. These are perfect!! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than my feet hoped, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit Memory Foam Mazen Leone Slip-On (Apparel)
I bought these for something casual that looked good that I could wear to work. I do sit at a computer all day, and basically wanted a comfortable feel.

These shoes fit the bill perfectly so far. They look great, fit just right, and feel good on my foot. The layer of memory foam under the heel is a nice extra. I wish it was a bit thicker and covered more of the shoe, but what I have is nice.

If you like the look of these shoes, you'll enjoy wearing them too.

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought I was getting a 10.5, but it feels like a 11.5, but it is cool. Im just glad it doesent feel like a 9.5..., September 14, 2013
I thought I was getting a 10.5, but it feels like a 11.5, but it is cool. Im just glad it doesent feel like a 9.5...Does this particular shoe run big or what?

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 13, 2012
The second pair I have owned, by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn ....I will buy more as needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014