Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 8, 2012
In the past, I have worn Dr. Martens, Dockers, and those cheap ones they sell at Target. With Skechers, I always know what I am going to get oout of them. For me, it's all about comfort and durability. The fact that they look good with my boot-cut jeans is bonus. No matter how much they wear out...they are comfortable till the day you hang them up for good. I am only two weeks into these shoes but so far...they're everything I can expect from Skechers.
on January 14, 2014
I bought these for something casual that looked good that I could wear to work. I do sit at a computer all day, and basically wanted a comfortable feel.

These shoes fit the bill perfectly so far. They look great, fit just right, and feel good on my foot. The layer of memory foam under the heel is a nice extra. I wish it was a bit thicker and covered more of the shoe, but what I have is nice.

If you like the look of these shoes, you'll enjoy wearing them too.
on December 20, 2012
Really like the shoe, but had to exchange for a smaller size. Ordered the size that I normally wear, 11 M or D, and they practically fell off while walking. Exchanged for a half size smaller, and they are OK but still a little loose. The look is great, and the arch support is fantastic. More comfortable than my Rockports. Suggest that you try them on before purchasing, or order at least a half size smaller than you usually wear.
on January 1, 2014
These were a relaxed fit with the front of the shoe a little wider but the heel and width still comfortable. These definitely feel a little different however there is no slippage and the shoe is very comfortable. My husband loves them. Arthritis in my husbands feet has caused all other shoes to hurt except for sketchers. He can and does wear sketchers all day and his foot pain is gone. We have replaced all of his dress and sport shoes with sketchers. The only ones left to replace are his work boots. These shoes are truly wonderful.
on October 24, 2014
When I ordered these shoes, they were a nice comfortable fit. Over time, however, they have stretched some, which I was not expecting with a loose fitting shoe. I still wear them, and they still look very good, I'm just careful not to kick my feet.
on January 22, 2013
The shoe is designed to fit loosely so there is really no break-in period. It is exceptionally well-constructed, featuring double stitching throughout. The sole also appears to be very durable as well. I will update as necessary.

UPDATE: While it's been 6 months since I bought these, I wore them maybe once a week at best and the leather has started to crack on the side of the shoe where it flexes along the toe line. Apart from the cracks the shoes look new. I feel like I just wasted $70. I've owned many Skechers, but I don't think I'll buy another pair.
I gave these shoes as a gift. They are the perfect crossover between casual attire, work attire, and weather-resistant. The person I gave them to does a lot of walking, but can't always be changing from boots to dress shoes to casual shoes to sneakers for his different activities. These shoes are comfortable enough for him to walk in, have sturdy soles and traction to deal with weather conditions, and although they are casual, they're not too casual for work, church, etc. A very versatile shoe that gets him through the day no matter what he's doing. He loves them.
on December 7, 2013
I tried these shoes on and they fit too large(I wear size 10 and it felt like a size 11). Aside from it being too large, the material of the shoe looked as if it would start to tear in a few months. Now I know I am not paying for high quality shoes, but I paid $60 for these, I would expect better quality at that price.
on November 11, 2012
The first pair of shoes I have received by mail order that met all my expectations. The fit is perfect, the shoe is light weigh and perfect for outdoor activities.
on December 9, 2013
This pair of shoes fits my feet perfectly and they also feel and looks marvelous. I am going to purchase a brown pair to make them last me longer. They are well made and they make me look sharp in jeans and my casual pants. You can't go wrong with these shoes.