5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable
This is my second pair, in a different color. After buying the navy/orange color for hospital work, I decided to buy another pair since they feel so good. Very lightweight and the insole feels good. Watch out for other memory foam Skechers that have "dual density foam", they have a firmer heel and are really uncomfortable.
Published 3 months ago by Syte

2.0 out of 5 stars High comfort/ Low quality
Nice shoes. However, part of the sole of one shoe is already starting to come off. Skechers might not have the quality I'm used to with New Balance. I wish I could swap them out.
Published 4 days ago by Kip Thweatt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable, June 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, May 12, 2014
Size runs big. Had to buy half a size smaller then all my other shoes. Other then that its a good shoe. Memory foam works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, comfortable, July 11, 2014
Great shoe, memory foam insole feels wonderful especially when I work on my feet all day. A little snug but extremely lightweight.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, May 20, 2014
This were a gift for my son. A nice sporty shoe with a soft, yet supportive insole. Flexible bottom. Fits true to size and very comfortable first time on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband LOVES his new Skechers!, August 9, 2014
I tried Skechers Memory Foam Go Walk's this summer. I loved them so much, when my husband told me he needed a new pair of shoes for work, I went right to Skechers! They make an outstanding product. He said the shoes felt a little "weird" to him at first, but now he loves them, and I'm thrilled!! No more complaints about his feet hurting after being on them most of the day.
HOME RUN Skechers!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, July 8, 2014
Very happy with the shoes and service. Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are really comfortable so far, July 7, 2014
These shoes are really comfortable so far, and are definitely worth it for the price especially when comparing it to others that are much more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good sneakers for hot season in urban environment, June 3, 2014
The sneakers are very soft and comfortable. Upper mesh allows feet to breath with no sweating at all.

I thought that "memory foam" is something incredible but didn't get any benefits from it. Just soft insole. Navy/orange color looks nice. The sole is not slippery.

As conclusion - it worth every cent spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes !, June 2, 2014
I just received these shoes the other day, but love them. I love the color choices and the overall comfort. They remind me of the Nike Free but cheaper and with more support and protection. I have already ordered a second pair !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best comfort shoe, August 7, 2014
I had read about this shoe, and seen them advertised. The memory foam they use is great . This shoe is the lightest shoe I have ever seen. I have always had problems finding the right tennis shoe, but I think this one is it. The shoe allows for my feet to breath . I woul recommend this shoe who has a high arch like I do.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›