5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot
This boot requires no break in ... And is very well built!
Walked all over Alaska with drizzly days... And my feet were nice and dry.
Very comfortable !
Published 18 months ago by Willydaybit

2.0 out of 5 stars No Shoe like an old Shoe
Published 8 months ago by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot, June 8, 2013
This boot requires no break in ... And is very well built!
Walked all over Alaska with drizzly days... And my feet were nice and dry.
Very comfortable !

2.0 out of 5 stars No Shoe like an old Shoe, April 11, 2014
Ordered this shoe for one its a Skecher and have worn this bran before. But when they arrived and attempted to try them on, was not happy that this shoe is way too marrow. Mind you I never had to wear a wide shoe before. Contacted the vendor and ask for a return and was informed that I would have to pay the shipping back and it would be deducted from the cost shoes. I was going to reorder the same shoe in a wider size but I think I would rather not. If for some reason there is a problem with next pair I would have to pay shipping again. I think not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love all my Skechers!, April 1, 2014
I've grown to quite like Skechers. I've got three pairs right now. I needed some for work, so I ordered these online in my size and they fit perfectly. Quite comfy, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, June 3, 2014
I needed some hard wearing shoes for work which are comfortable, hard wearing and look tidy. These do the job nicely and look good with jeans and khakis' if worn casually.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pair of shoes., October 17, 2013
I got these shoes for my husband, they are very elegant, my husband loves them and I would recommend this pair it's very comfortable and is very sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Alley Boot rugged and looks good., November 30, 2014
ezboomer (Swartz Creek, MI) - See all my reviews
The price for this boot is reasonable. I had wanted a more expensive boot made by a Brand I have bought many shoes and boots from
but was willing to take a chance on a pair of Skechers. Skechers are a different experience. Most shoes and boots you buy now feel like you have worn them for months the first time you put them on. Skechers are like the shoes I bought when I was younger. For me anyway they had to be broke in as in the old days. I could have sent them back when I first received them because they felt stiff .
But I was willing to give them a chance as I like the design of the boot. After the 3rd. wearing they felt like all the other shoes of this type that I have purchased and I am now quite comfortable in them. They are rugged and give a lot of support. They are oiled leather so if you have a Bass outlet nearby you can purchase an oiled sponge applicator that cleans them up well. I recommend this boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente Producto, April 9, 2014
the product is very good, comfortable and stylish too, I recommend it 100%, good quality, just what I expected ....

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, can be used for dress up or ..., July 3, 2014
Husband loves them. Super comfy, can be used for dress up or dress down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent!, March 12, 2014
Fast delivery, thank you. Boots are very cosy! Looks very nice! In addition they are very warm especially if to keep in mind that in Russia at the beginning of march is still quite cold and streets are full of snow. So everything is just great! I would recomend it for those who's looking for comfortable, nice look and useful shoes at the same time for the offseason when as wet as cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves them, February 9, 2014
These were a birthday present for my husband. He is not a "shoe guy" but he has worn them them to work and out for most of the last 3 weeks. He has a wide foot so it took a few days for them to loosen up. I know it was a great purchase because this morning he actually said "they are perfect." :)

Skechers Men's Alley Boot Casual Boot