5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe
I really like this shoe, it is comfortable and fits my wide feet well, goes great with a pair of jeans.

Only con is that they are stiffer then most shoes out of the box but break in pretty quickly, after a day of wearing them they fit like a glove. I would recommend not tying the laces real tight on the first day for better comfort.
Published 4 months ago by Christopher Ruiz

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective shoes
Published 5 months ago by G Tompkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective shoes, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Men's Alley Cat Utility Shoe (Apparel)
I've owned these shoes less than a month and, within a week, the leather just down from the laces began cracking. As they are worn, the cracking has been getting worse! The bad leather aside, the shoes at first were comfortable, but after a day on my feet, my feet are sore. It seems like they don't have good arch support, or some type of support is missing. I installed some aftermarket liners that help somewhat, but the foot soreness arrives after wearing them after more that 4 hours. By the way, the vendor said they have excessive wear and won't offer an exchange or refund. Bad customer support. I don't recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, June 9, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars The Durability King, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Men's Alley Cat Utility Shoe (Apparel)
I teach elementary and spend most of the day on my feet. Furthermore, I spend about an hour per day outside in often snowy, muddy conditions on yard duty. The traction is great and the sole always outlasts the upper. The perfectly simple design is also great, because cleaning these up with a polish is a piece of cake. You can certainly find a more comfortable shoe but none that rival the price or durability. I wear these about every other day (and always on the crummy weather days) and they lasted 2 and a half years before the leather separated from the sole. The similar Dockers and Clarks that I have owned were a little more expensive and admittedly more comfortable, but they only lasted about half as long. The only strike against the shoe, the laces don't hold a knot well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Shoes, January 25, 2013
G. Monstre (Lake Oswego, OR United States) - See all my reviews
I am admittedly a fan of Skechers particularly their hiking shoes. I thought I would give this style of shoes a shot, and they have a nice worn look. I wear these when I want a casual, dressed up look. The shoes are fairly comfortable but do rub a bit against my ankle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, June 29, 2014
I have ordered these shoes two or three times. I have been satisfied every time. They have always arrived on time, and they are
exactly what I asked for. They look good, and they are comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just another great set of shoes that I wear to work, July 2, 2014
Been buying these for years. Just another great set of shoes that I wear to work.

2.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable ... but FALLING APART!!!, October 11, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoes I've owned, however, at around 30 days the seam where the padded collar around the opening meets the top of the eyelet section came apart slightly. The company would not replace because "Skechers does not offer a warranty". Various parts of the shoe material (it's not leather) are now de-laminating giving the appearance of abrasions even the shoes are not being abused and are only a few months old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes arrived right on time and fit like a glove, July 9, 2014
Shoes arrived right on time and fit like a glove. Pretty much what I expected. I am a regular Amazon shopper, and so far everything has been excellent....

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the money, June 19, 2014
Good for the money but I would have liked them to be a little more durable after a couple months of wear the bottom of the sole split open.

5.0 out of 5 stars For work or play!, June 12, 2014
I purchased these shoes for my "tire kicking" truck driver husband... They are perfect for the job intended... Durable and rugged! They are comfortable enough to wear as a casual shoe with jeans also... And very nice looking!

Skechers Men's Alley Cat Utility Shoe