5.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Shoe on cement floors

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 18 months ago by Luis M. Gonzalez

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Shoe on cement floors, July 11, 2012
This review is from: Skechers Men's Energy Afterburn Lace Up (Apparel)
I work as a cashier and a warehouse type environment where the flooring is cement and I am constantly on my feet all day. I was wearing regular running shoes, but after awhile my feet began to hurt after a few hours. I wanted a athletic-type shoe that looked good but also was comfortable and sturdy. After wearing these Skechers Energy Afterburn shoes, about 30 minutes I could tell a major difference on how my feet felt on the cement floors. After work my feet did not hurt as much as wearing regular running-type shoes. I also noticed these shoes gave my feet an extra bounce, almost like the same effect you get from Reebok Zigtech shoes. I tried wearing my Reebok Zigtech at work. They are great running shoes, but not good work/walking shoes. With these shoes you get comfort plus the propulsion like the Reebok Zigtech shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, June 29, 2009
Renee L. Nona (hebron, ky United States) - See all my reviews
you need to order 1/2 size larger than you normally would they run a little short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers represent the "Cadillac among all athletic running shoes.", February 6, 2013
The shoe provides a well constructed upper designed for comfort as well as a excellent insole and tread which give foot and ankle stability. Best pair of running shoes I have ever worn! An outstanding buy for the money. This is the second pair of Skechers I have owned, and won't be my last.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 15, 2013
Luis M. Gonzalez (Pembroke Pines, FL) - See all my reviews
I ordered this shoe based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews and my one opportunity to try on a pair in my size at a local store. At the latter, I was impressed by the solid-feel construction, especially at the bottom of this shoe (almost looks more like that of a trail/hiking boot). I have nerve damage on my left leg which makes walking regularly painful when bearing full weight, so I was looking for an athletic shoe with plentiful support and stability. While this shoe does look and feel solid, I found it to be sorely (no pun intended) lacking in cushioning the foot itself, and it wore a bit tight for a 9.5 MED. I was so hoping it was going to be my 'daily walker' shoe, but ended up returning it for a full refund. Kudos to Amazon for allowing for that & the quick processing of my refund. On the plus side, the price for the size was terrific, just not a good fit for my needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 11, 2010
Jerry (Tiffin, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Men's Energy Afterburn Lace Up (Apparel)
As other reviewers have stated, the shoes are comfortable but the construction is VERY poor. Within one week of receiving the shoes the protective tip on the toe has already begun separating from the shoe. This detracts from the appearance of the shoe and, if it continues to deteriorate, will make the shoe useless within just a few weeks. Do not waste your money. Buy from someone else who can provide a better quality product for your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, March 20, 2013
This shoe is very comfortable and adds decent support for long days on your feet. Still holding up very well ( has been at least a month now) I was indeed surprises since I have never owned sketchers before and didnt expect much.
They are indeed worth every cent and have out lasted a pair or Asics and NIke so a great shoe at a great price, also sizing is accurate but just a hair over sized, absolutely nothing to worry about though a little bigger is always better than a little smaller so buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Highly Recommend, August 21, 2010
Shoe fits nicely on my wide foot and is very comfortable. Have had a few
comments on them great looking shoe like the colour. Price was reasonable
also. Will buy Skechers in the future excellent fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars look good but run small, December 18, 2013
these shoes look really good. I got these shipped through amazon prime and got them within 2 days. But soon as I tried them on they felt uncomfortable. They run up to one size small. so I would suggest ordering one size up. I had to return these shoes because of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars I sought out this shoe, June 15, 2012
This review is from: Skechers Men's Energy Afterburn Lace Up (Apparel)
My husband and I have been together for 11 years and he had been wearing the same pair of shoes the entire time. He is not really easy on his shoes and only wears one pair until they wear out. These ones finally started to wear out in the tread. I decided to get him a new pair as a gift and I would look for no other shoe but these. He says they haven't really changed in the past decade and were comfortable right away! We hope to get another 10+ years out of these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, August 26, 2009
This review is from: Skechers Men's Energy Afterburn Lace Up (Apparel)
The shoe is very comfortable but, overall I think that it is poorly made. I have only had this pair of shoes for 3 months now and already the seams are tearing at the top were it lines up with my ankle, exposing the inside material.

Skechers Men's Energy Afterburn Lace Up