Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 14, 2015
I bought these shoes for my boyfriend because they are his favorite and he loved them. I got these on sale because they were a deal of the day and the price was incredible. I searched all of our local stores because he needed new shoes and these were the only ones he would wear. His last pair lasted him way longer than any other brand he's purchased in the past. This is the only style he will wear and they are the only shoes that don't cause pain while he works. Fast shipping, great price, very happy!
on January 11, 2016
This was the first time ever I ordered shoes online and, unless getting an exact replacement, I will not order again. These sneakers are the same size I had last year, but they are definitely narrower and not as comfortable as the previous pair I had. They are also much harder inside. The product is made in Vietnam and overall they look sturdy, which might be the reason for lack of comfort. The next time I'll go to a shoe store to buy any foot wear.
on October 14, 2015
I bought these for my son who has knee and back problems and he felt the difference in less than an hour. He just got them so he has to take them off every now and then until he gets used to having a good pair of sneakers. He loves them and I was very pleased with them when I saw them. There was an odor but the smell goes away in about a week. I plan on buying a pair for my husband and as long as they sell these I will keep buying them as they get worn out but I don't see that happening very soon. They are very well made.
on February 18, 2015
Very Poor Quality! I have wore them for 28 days and the toe has a hole in it. I have never had a pair of shoes last such a short time. I usually get a solid 8 to 10 months out of them not less than a month. Dont waste your money on these unless you plan on wearing them once a week!
on May 15, 2013
These shoes are really comfortable. I'm on my feet 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. When i get home i have no pain in my feet or back because they are cushioned well and have good ankle support. The first pair I had got holes in them after 3 months but I work in a retail store working pallets and other heavy duty tasks. I ordered 2 more pairs and they put a more durable material on the front and sides of the shoes so I'm hoping my next pair last a lot longer. The price on them was really good which is why I bought 2 pairs this time around.
on May 2, 2014
I ordered these for my husband and he loves them. He's very hard to please especially in shoes because of his wide foot and these were just right. The color was a little grey instead of the tan that we thought they were but works OK.
on February 14, 2016
These Skechers, as usual, were comfortable..although, a ' bit ' wide ( I did order Wide ). I did decide to use an inexpensive arch support with these shoes.That helped them not feel a bit loose. They are used around the house mostly, but, I plan to use them when shopping or visiting. The laces are a good match for this type of shoe. The laces that came with this shoe, are not tan as shown in the photo, but brown. Either color laces are a good match. I like Skechers and would purchase this brand again.
on January 15, 2016
This shoe is a great looking shoe; however, I had to return them. It was my fault. I inadvertently specified the wrong size recommended by the size recommendation guide. I normally wear a size 11.5 in an athletic shoe which is the size recommended by the guide. Since I was ordering two different style shoes on the same order with the guide recommending size 11 for one and 1.5 for the other, in haste, I specified size 11 for both pair.
The shoe appeared to be a sturdy, well constructed shoe.
on May 14, 2013
WOW! What can I say ? Not only are these shoes EXACTLY as described, but fir PERFECTLY, are built to the legendary Skechers high level of quality, and are in A1, PERFECT condition!! I am VERY impressed. Why bother with Nike or the others? These look more stylish, are made of LEATHER, not plastic FAKE leather, AND ARE PRICED way MORE REASONABLY! These actually look better than the ones on my local retailers shelves!
on January 12, 2016
Bought these for my husband who has a hard time finding comfy shoes. I love Skechers for myself and wanted him to try them. He loves these shoes. Says this is how a shoe should feel when you put it on...he wears a 10 1/2 wide. Nice fit and very comfortable. They look good too. He is very very happy with these shoes.