5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfortable
Published on January 4, 2012 by Christopher J Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, but then...
This sneaker was great at first. It fit perfectly and was just used for walking around. Nothing heavy, no intense hiking or going through the woods. After about 3 weeks of wearing it however, the front stitching has come out almost entirely and the sneaker is now falling apart.

Published on July 11, 2012 by Matthew Lashure

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, but then..., July 11, 2012

I wish at this point I could return it, I just wasn't expecting this low quality from sketchers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfortable, January 4, 2012
I love these shoes. I love them so much that I had originally bought a pair somewhere in the mall. I put them on and I realized these were the most comfortable shoes I have had. So after wearing my others out after having them for quite a while, I realized I really didn't want to get any other kind. So I ordered them from here. Same fit, same comfortability. All black except the S. The grip is good.. only complaint could be the shoelaces. I replaced mine with another set as they seem to break easy. Worth it though!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like 'em, August 23, 2011
I walk a lot, and these shoes fit the bill. Comfortable, give good support, and are easy on, easy off. Will buy another pair when these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad pair of shoes at all, June 16, 2011
This review is from: Skechers Men's Energy 3 Punisher Lace Up (Apparel)
This version of Sketchers is probably something that isn't too well known, but when I purchased them after a bad experience with some Pumas, I will have to say that not only were these shoes comfortable but fit very well.

They served a good purpose with all of the walking I did for a recent trip and will see a lot of use in the future.

5 Stars, No Complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, Order 1/2 size larger, August 8, 2012
This is a good quality, comfortable shoe. Good for walking or exercising. Its a little on the smallish side so would suggest ordering 1/2 size larger than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, August 17, 2012
This is my second pair of this shoe and I love em. I walk 3 miles every day and they are the most comfortable shoe I've ever purchased. I will definately buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great confortable shoe, July 22, 2012
This review is from: Skechers Men's Energy 3 Punisher Lace Up (Apparel)
bought asics for a long time , but this will be my second pair and they
are more confortable and do not stretch like the asics did. They fit well from day one and will continue to purchase them. the price is very fair.
James

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent shoe; falling apart after a few short months., June 27, 2012
I bought these shoes based on solid reviews from various sites and was highly disappointed at how poorly this shoe performed for my husband's day-to-day activities. He's not on his feet much, so this speaks volumes about the lack of quality in the construction of this shoe. I would not recommend this model, but Skechers does typically make a more well made shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, Very durable, December 1, 2011
Jeremy D Patrick (Cottage grove, OR. United States) - See all my reviews
These shoes fit great and i've been wearing them for over 7 months.
There are no holes and the tread is still good.
One shoelace is worn but its lasted a long time.
I work in a warehouse type environment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hubby likes them, November 15, 2011
My husband uses these for work. He goes through roughly 1 pair a year and keeps going back for the same model, so they must be good!

Skechers Men's Energy 3 Punisher Lace Up