Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on June 28, 2013
I went on a 5 day vacation to Virginia and Washington DC. WE averaged over 5 miles a day in these great shoes. My feet did not hurt or seem to get tired. They are great for Old Feet! I am sure that they would be great for every age.
0Comment97 of 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2013
My husband is a diabetic and even with the best medications he still had trouble wearing most shoes. I had gotten myself a pair of the women's GoWalk shoes and thought that he might be able to wear them if I could find them in men's shoes, so I ordered him a pair. This was one of the smartest things I've done! He said that they are more comfortable than slippers and has been able to wear them everyday. He likes them so much I ordered him another pair in another color. These shoes are wonderful in the men's or women's!
22 comments124 of 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2013
These fit perfectly, look great, and feel even better. They weigh practically nothing, but offer adequate support for long city walks. Good choice.
22 comments63 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
I have always had to have a soft shoe and a shoe that also supports well. This has been very necessary in the past 20 years since I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. Now at age 62 I have found great dress shoes, but was seldom pleased with recreational tennis-type shows. My wife has three pairs of Go Walk / Go Run and loves them. She saw the same shoes for men and bought me a pair of each. Your shoes are amazing and help with my walking and my blood circulation. The sides of these shoes offer gentle support and the sole pattern seems to stimulate the bottom of my feet as I walk. Every chance I get (even in my office) I use these shoes every day. My wife has given me a gift of your shoes that is spreading here in Thailand. A friend now returning for the USA this week brings me my third pair. Now I am studying the golf shoes you offer. Thailand has several Skechers store but they seldom carry a shoe size above a 9 and very few styles. So I will continue to buy more of these shoes when I return (2-3 times a year. to the USA .

Submitted by Dr. Charles C. Knisley
Superintendent of Schools
Thai Chinese (American) International School
Bangkok Thailand.
www.tcis.ac.th
dr_chuck@tcis.ac.th
0Comment48 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
I wear a size 11 & these shoes are an exact fit. They are the most comfortable shoes I have purchased in awhile. I would recommend these to anyone. I am completely satisfied. The service from Amazon was super!!

Bob L Goes
0Comment35 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2013
I wear size 12, age 67, diabetic, and needed easy slip-on for going inside and outside house. The fit is true and shoes very comfortable. I use others for walking, treadmill, etc, or gardening, that are lace ups.
In all, good stuff.
22 comments33 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2013
I got my first pair of Skecher's Go 2 Walking shoes about 4 weeks ago. I fell in love with them instantly - so much that I ordered two more pairs in other colors! The support inside the shoe is substantial, yet the weight is incredibly light. The soles make you feel like you are walking on a cushion of air. Perfect fit for me (size 11).
0Comment33 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2013
These I bought for my son because I got him a pair and he ended up falling in love with how the shoe feels! Actually I bought myself a pair first, then got my fiance hooked on them and then my son now my father in law. I highly recommend these shoes to anyone who does a lot of walking, or standing. It is like walking on a cloud all day long every day. Plus they are machine washable and very light!
0Comment40 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2014
I walk between six and seven miles every workday using a treadmill desk ... these shoes are perfect. Lightweight, inexpensive, and seem to be long wearing. My feet thank me for this purchase.
on July 22, 2014
Walking at a normal stride, this shoes feel like you are walking on a narrow plane and tend to woble side to side. The biggest and most serious problem is that when walking one any smooth surface like tile, wood etc, there is a loud clicking sound coming from each shoe. Someone can hear you coming a half block away. NOT GOOD AT ALL. Very embarrising . Sounds like suction cups popping on each shoe as you walk. LOUD ENOUGH TO TURNS HEADS OF PASSERS BY .
Sketchers said they would accept the return for evaluation at my shipping expense.
44 comments11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse