5.0 out of 5 stars Great multipurpose shoe
Published 7 months ago by Matt S.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes , but they are running to big
i really like these pair of shoes . i usually wear 9.5 and this time i ordered a size # 9. when i received my shoes and try them i have a little surprise the shoes still were a little to big. i realized that i need to order one size less . so if you are thinking to buy these shoes order one whole number less . i returned my shoes .
Published 2 months ago by edwin cisneros

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multipurpose shoe, January 16, 2014
I purchased these shoes a couple of months ago and I'm extremely pleased with them. I originally bought them for business casual wear but found they go great with jeans as well. So much so, I'm looking for a pair in light brown. I exceptionally like the lunar style of the soles, which are also extremely comfortable. They allow me to be on my feet longer without fatigue. Colleagues and friends often ask about them, esp if they are looking for a comfortable and stylish shoe.

Sizing: They fit true to size for typical business shoes. If your ordering them online, be sure to go a 1/2 size bigger than your usual shoes. For example, I'm a 12 1/2 in most shoes across the board. For business shoes, I go with a 13. I ordered a 13 on amazon and they fit great.

Maintenance: After several months of use, they still look and feel great. I've been able to easily clean any dirt or scuff marks.

Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes , but they are running to big, June 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoes, June 11, 2014
These shoes are beautiful to wear. Very comfortable since first use, they fit perfectly to my feet.
They make your feet breathe even when it is very hot. It remains to see the time. At the moment I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 12, 2014
Great comfortable shoes, price is unbeatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, February 1, 2014
Most likely the most comfortable shoe I own so far. I wish it went with more of my outfits. I would wear it everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for work and social life. The compliments don't stop!, January 15, 2014
I wear these shoes to work and into happy hour and my feet look good and don't hurt. Great deal for a fashion forward shoe

Skechers Men's Nason Hix Oxford