5.0 out of 5 stars great !!!!
these are some of the most comfortable shopes i have ever owned and i have had hundreds of shoes trying to find one that are comfortable because of a shattered heel and 6 surgeries
Published 13 months ago by Todd u

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm underwhelmed
I saw all the positive reviews so I decided to give these a shot. Kind of regret it.

Published 9 months ago by Leek Spin 247

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great !!!!, November 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and fits perfectly, October 30, 2013
This is the first time for me to order shoes online. The shoes look very elegant and feel super comfortable too. An advise to you: do not order half size up. It fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish shoe, October 26, 2013
I purchased these as a gift for my son away at college. They are lightweight, fit true to size and best of all they are very stylish. My son likes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Men's On The Go Ronin Shoe, October 15, 2013
Love them, fit nice feel great would buy them again great for everyday casual feel and look just a casual shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars One day, great all the way., June 13, 2013
They fit true to size. The first pair I ordered I ordered up 1/2 size. Wrong! So when I say they "fit as expected", that's the second pair.

I have only worn them one day, but, so far, I love them: light and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, May 26, 2013
Even though these shoes are a little expensive, they are more than worth it for the comfort alone. The first time you wear them they feel broken in. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm underwhelmed, March 9, 2014

They fit fine and as expected, but I am not very impressed with the insole. The left area on the left shoe's toebox is slightly elevated, so my foot is striking on a strange angle. This makes walking quite awkward, if not uncomfortable. This is only on the left shoe so take that for what it is worth. Second, the "memory foam" is only in the heel area of the shoe. With thin socks you can feel the drop off between the foam and the base insole on the arch of your foot. It just feels bizarre, and uncomfortable when sitting. It is probably also worth mentioning that extensive use heats up the foam and makes it less supportive. I'd assume hot weather would do the same thing. Based only on feel I'd give these 2/5.

That said, I'm giving these another star because they are quite nice looking and are aside from the insole constructed well.

I wouldn't call these sneakers... They are business-casual shoes with a little more comfort than your standard dress shoe. That is as far as I'm endorsing these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 13, 2013
I m very happy with this purchase, shoes are very comfortable and good quality.. I definately recommend it! Size is standard as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and Lighweigth, March 11, 2013
This Shoes looks nice on jeans, are very confortable and lightweight; i recomended for casual fridays or everyday; i'm thinkin in buyin the brown ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Shoe, September 17, 2014
If nothing else this shoe is extremely comfortable right out of the box. On top of that this shoe is ultra breathable, lightweight, and stylish. Plus it has a secret bonus... It's a slip-on!!! These shoes have become my daily choice for work and pleasure. They have enough polish for the office and more comfort than my favorite slippers. I wear these CONSTANTLY and they have held up great! I walk a mile to and from work everyday and these shoes still show no sign of wear in the last 3 months. My feet usually get very hot in most shoes but not in these. I can actually feel the heat evaporating from these shoes. I was worried that these would not have much support since they have a memory foam sole. However, somehow
They were able to achieve an ultra plush, light and firm material that looks great! I wish these were available in more colors because I would buy them all.

Extra Info: