Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers USA Men's Pemex Setro Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 4, 2014
These boots are handsome and well made, but my husband had quite a struggle to put them on because the opening for the foot is really tight, there is no zipper or any other opening to make it easier to slip your foot into the boot, so you have to push push push your foot and pull pull pull on the straps, you blurt a few bad words in the meantime, while the sock bunches up at the back of the heel. It's a bit of a workout. If your foot is a little fat, you'll have trouble slipping it into this shoe.

Anyway, maybe the practical solution is to have one of those shoe horns, but who owns one of those nowadays?? I told my husband he better find some kind of way to wear the damn boots after I paid almost $100 for them, so the poor thing suffers every time he needs to put his feet into these boots. A desperate solution was to wear thinner socks so they don't bunch up so thickly and to use a piece of cardboard in lieu of a shoe horn so the foot slips in easier. Once the boot is on it looks great and is comfy. These mare made for men with really skinny feet, ew.
on December 24, 2013
I usually wear a size 12 in all Sketchers shoes however these seem to run small. I am returning then for a size 13. The color and the style look great.
on April 13, 2014
I got tired of waiting for a Timberland type in my size to be available, so I thought I'd give Skechers a try. As a first time buyer to their product, I can say I was very happy with the fit, finish, feel, and price to this boot.
on December 7, 2013
Keeps feet warm without sweating, water resistant, looks good, very comfortable, non skid. Use with Costco wool socks for best comfort.
on April 13, 2014
I've been wearing Sketchers for years. In my experience they've struck an excellent balance between durability, fashion and comfort. These boots met, and in at least one way, exceeded my expectations.

The workmanship and materials seem very good. I was surprised to discover that the sole appears to be held on with real threads. Even if the threads are actually vestigial, the fact that they are real, instead of fake threads molded into the rubber, is a nice touch. One concern I have is that the elastic on the sides will wear out over time. Hopefully it will last as long as the rest of the boot.

In my opinion these boots look great. The color goes with just about anything and the stitching gives them just enough visual distinction to be interesting without being ostentatious. They definitely don't look like work boots.

In addition to looking great, they feel great too. I'm a consistent size 10 in sketchers sneakers, and that size in these boots is perfect. I have to admit I'm not used to wearing lace-less boots, so that took a little getting used to, but once I did I actually have come to like it. These boots are already finding there way into my regular wardrobe. If it weren't about to be summer in Texas I would probably wear them everyday.
on February 25, 2014
We live in the mountains so a good thick sole on a shoe is important. My husband loves these shoes so much he wears them nearly every day. The fit is true to size and the soles grip the mountain terrain. They have a rugged , sort of scuffed exterior which I didn't expect but I like the look and my husband is crazy about them. They are comfortable and pull on with ease. Will definitely buy another pair.
on June 19, 2014
I am a senior citizen. This is my dream boot. Looks great. Fits great. Comfortable. Breaks in fast. After a couple of days, no problem with taking on or off.
on October 8, 2014
Got a lot of compliments, looks great with Jeans and a plaid shirt (or any shirt I guesss). Seems like the first purchase I made that my girlfriend approved. Price is higher than when I bought em a couple weeks ago (paid $44.00), but a great boot that I wear a lot.
on March 8, 2016
I love these things. Probably my favorite pair of shoes of all time. I've been wearing them for 2 years and they still look brand new. Of course I clean them and treat them regularly. They fit great, give good support despite the lack of laces and they're super comfortable.
on March 30, 2014
They fit well, they look nice and they are boots that slip on easily. No laces to deal with in the wet and cold of winter. I've only had them for about a month or two and winter is receding so I hope they last through next winter as well. Only time will tell.

See 1 answered question