4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, good fit but no arch support
Published 12 months ago by Fortress Maximus

3.0 out of 5 stars Color is not quite black or charcoal.
These shoes have a definate brown hue to them. And they come with brown laces! The box says black/charcoal. They are very nice, but dont expect black.
Published 12 months ago by Jersee11

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, good fit but no arch support, September 4, 2013
I bought these shoes on a Gold Box deal, so the price was great. I intend to use them mainly as a versatile casual shoe, and was hoping they would be good for driving because of the relatively flat tread and the sole that wraps around the heel. They are great for both purposes - they look good, the grey/black goes with almost anything, and they make heel-and-toeing easy.

This is my first pair of Skechers, but the internet told me they run a little small, so I got a 13 (normally I wear 13 or 14, depending on the brand). My feet are narrow, so I was a bit skeptical of the medium width, but the fit is almost perfect, which means they must run relatively narrow. My only complaint is with the insole - there is practically no arch support at all. I have high arches, and after wearing the shoes for a day at work, in which I spent about half the time on my feet, I had mild but noticeable pain, familiar to me when wearing shoes with insufficient arch support. I'm confident this problem can be mitigated with arch support insoles, which I use in most of my other shoes. Even so, the Skechers have possibly the most non-existent arch support I can recall in any shoe, so I have to dock them one star for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like them so much, I bought both colors., September 6, 2013
Length:: 2:17 Mins

Arrived on time, well packaged.

♦Note♦ Do not buy Skecher shoes from their website. Their customer service is almost nonexistent. They have not been responding to emails since before Sept 2 and will reply that they are too backed up to answer anytime soon.

Price: $41.99 per pair. Gold Box Deal of the Day.

This review is for both the black and brown. The colors are nice. The stitching is a bit too light which makes for more contrast. I prefer stitching colors with less contrast.

These shoes are well made. The arch is very low, which I prefer. The sizes are comparable to most common sizes, meaning they don't "run big/small."

After I have worn them a while, I will update on feel and fit.

I hope the video gives a better idea of the color and material. Click FULL SCREEN to see better.
--------

I have worn these about 10 times on a combo of short and long outings. These shoes are really comfortable. When I slip them on, I think "these feel good." I know that sounds silly. I usually don't think about how a shoe/boot feels unless there is something wrong.

Some reviewers made comments about the width. Widths vary from person to person. I have wide feet that are neither fat nor swollen. I find the width of these shoes to be perfect. I thought they would run narrow or be tight on me, but my flat, wide feet are happy.

I like these shoes so much, I am looking at other shoes in their line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, and looks nice for casual use., October 29, 2013
Have had skechers in the past and am very pleased thus far with this pair. This is the first pair of shoes I have ever ordered online, and am pleased they fit well. I may order another pair soon, if these hold up well.
Shoe is well manufactured with no apparent flaws, as I was a bit concerned based on some of the (poor) reviews.
I have had shoes now for over a month (worn frequently) and they still look as good and feel as comfortable as the first day I received them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color is not quite black or charcoal., September 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, October 7, 2013
They fit well and it looks great. They've become my new default shoes. It pulls off the casual and semi-formal look nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it!, September 26, 2013
They look great, fit perfect and are stylish. He can wear these to work and they don't look to casual.

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, September 5, 2013
Shoes fit wonderfully. Shoes are actually a little darker than the photo suggests FYI. Very stylish and comfortable, Highly reccommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit. Color does not match the "Black/Charcoal" wording., November 2, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Men's Urbantrack Valler Lace-Up (Shoes)
As commented here by others, it doesn't match the Black/Charcoal color as listed, but it does match the picture. I haven't had a chance to wear it all day yet, but it fits like a glove. For a D width, it fits me just fine (I usually wear 4E). It is stylish for casual shoes. I got 3 years out of my previous Skechers shoe, I'm hoping for the same durability out of this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good look, lacked arch support, June 24, 2014
This is a decent looking shoe for the money. They are light weight and easy to move around with. I like a shoe with good arch support which I found to be lacking in these shoes. I replaced the insole with a better one that offered more arch support and that was enough to make them comfortable. The insole that I took out was wafer thin so unless you replace it I would say they aren't to comfortable. With a new insole they feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars i had to refunded, March 9, 2014
they did not fix right. they seems to be more big than the others on the same size. But I really liked them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›