5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe and great colour
I read a few reviews saying this shoe had no quality but that is far from the case. I needed a neutral grey to go with most of my jeans and it does that well. I needed a comfortable wide shoe which could do running, walking, and social outings duties and this one does all that. This pair have taken a beating and have not blinked. Bush walking, running, all day outings,...
Published 14 months ago by Zaunders

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good some bad
I have size 14 feet so finding proper fitting shows doesn't always happen. I've had good luck with Sketchers in not only in fitting but lasting. Alas I found out too late that certain parts of the bottom that come up and attach to the bottom of the outside were never glued! How annoying is that for quality control? I never bought a pair at the Sketchers store that had...
Published 10 months ago by B. Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe for the money!!, October 8, 2013
Very comfortable shoe and fit was perfect. Lightweight and a pleasure to walk in. I might buy a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort & Style + Looks Good!, October 5, 2013
My husband absolutely loves the support, comfy fit and even in a weak moment will admit that they aren't a bad looking shoe:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers are the GREATEST, September 20, 2013
This is the second pair of shoes i bought for my son one for work and one for home. He just loves them they are comfortable and the wear is alot longer then any shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars overall okay shoes, but a bit snug, August 13, 2013
John Goodin (Columbus,IN USA) - See all my reviews
I like the shoes, they are okay but they are snugger than any normal 9.5XW.
The length is what is mainly snug, the 9.5 feels like a 9 or 9-1/4.
I'm keeping them saved for special outings, so it's not a big deal but if they were for every
day wear, I'd probably return and try the size 10.
So, if you have a wide 9.5 and like these...consider a size10. YMMV!

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin tread wore out in 6 weeks, September 28, 2014
This is the first time I bought the Vigor style, and it will be the last. They fit very well, and looked as expected, but the thin tread wore out in about 6 weeks. I walk ~25 miles a week on paved surfaces, and I did not expect them to wear down so quickly. The Stamina and Energy Skecher styles I have purchased in the past have lasted 6 months before they needed to be replaced. It does not appear Skecher has a warranty policy (at least not one that I can find).

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved them at first, but they're wearing out too fast, October 3, 2014
Mike H (Flushing, NY) - See all my reviews
Got these on July 18th, less than 3 months later and they're falling apart. Haven't been on any crazy expeditions or walked through bad weather. Yesterday a layer of rubber just plain peeled off. I expect a pair of Sneakers to last a bit longer than this. The Top Side is still in great shape, but the soles are crumbling.

They were very comfortable when I first got them however. Kinda disappointing, my last pair of Sketchers lasted a good 8 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG SNEAKERS, June 6, 2014
Not easy to find 13 Extra Wide, so I am pleased with thy style & comfort.
Why do I have such big feet?

4.0 out of 5 stars The spring, May 29, 2014
These shoes a just a little narrow but overall they fit great. The surprising thing about these shoes is that they feel like they have springs in the heels. It's nice to have a little spring in my step even when I don't feel like it. Good shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, February 15, 2014
These shoes are pretty comfortable and they fit perfectly. I would recommend them to a friend for sure. Buy with confidence.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow for me, February 7, 2014
I am a woman, but tried a men's shoe to get some width. Skechers are always too narrow in women's sizes for me. I thought this "wide width" size might work, but was disappointed and returned them. I love the styling and lightweight, though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›