5.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned!!
Published on June 1, 2012 by Nick W

3.0 out of 5 stars Snug
These are comfortable shoes but are a little tight and skinny. I usually have no problem in a 14 any store would sell. They are also a tad hot due to all man-made materials. I would recommend a half to whole size larger than usual.
Published on October 5, 2012 by Mikdee

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned!!, June 1, 2012
This review is from: Skechers Men's Go Walk Casual Walking Shoe (Apparel)
I think my headline says it all. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever stepped into and definitely the lightest. I was looking for a shoe to wear on my upcoming Disneyland trip that could stand up to the many hours and miles per day of walking that I will be doing. I finally found what I was looking for in the Go Walk. These shoes are honestly like walking on a cloud and they provide all day comfort. I find myself wearing them around the house all day, which I never do with shoes. They have a very casual yet sporty look to them which I feel, goes well with jeans or shorts. The liner is wonderful and allows you to wear the shoes without socks if you choose. The shoes are also very breathable allowing you feet to stay dry, cool and comfortable all day. All in all, one of the best walking/casual shoes on the market, especially for the price. Thank you Skechers!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband LOVED these shoes, June 18, 2012
I bought these for him as I have 2 pairs of the woman'e shoes. He has Neuropathy in his legs and feet and these feel so cushy and he has less trouble with his heels and legs. Highly recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars lightest shoes, June 22, 2012
Aylc "achang" (Palos Verdes Estates, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
Bought a pair of women go walk before, i was surprised how light the shoes is, so i purchase this men one for my husband, he is happy with it. good buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Snug, October 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good light weight shoe., September 25, 2013
These r very light weight very comfortable shoes. However I should have ordered a half size larger. I ordered my husband a pair after I got mine and did order his one half size larger and they fit just fine. Good shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes!!, August 4, 2013
Had a pair before. Walikng on a cloud!! Wore them in Europe on vacation

Couldn't find locally.

Thanks Amazon!!

Len

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, July 12, 2013
Best walkin shoes ever....excellent fit.
I recommend these to anyone with a wide foot, a must to have in your wardrobe

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight in the Toe Box, June 17, 2013
I love how light weight these shoes are. Unfortunately, they are very tight in the toe box area. I don't have especially wide feet so it is a surprise how tight these are despite having gone up a size from what I normally wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars super thin and super lightweight, December 28, 2012
i was hoping these would be better made and more supportive, but they aren't. The canvas material is super thin, and so is the outsole. i also think they run a half size small. i am a solid mens 7, and i my toes were reaching the tip. no support whatsoever for arch, and no real good room for orthotics. i just would not call these a running shoe, and they didnt really fit my idea of a walking shoe. i am surprised the skechers name is on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY FOUND A PAIR OF COMFORTABLE SHOES., September 22, 2013
THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES EVER. HARD TO FIT BECAUSE OF BUNION, MESH TOP MAKES THEM FIT PERFECT. WILL BE GETTING ANOTHER PAIR OR TWO.