Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 22, 2014
I've been wearing Sketchers shoes for years and I've always been a size 10. These size 10 boots however were a too large for my feet. I just received the same boot in a 9 1/2 which fits perfectly. I'll review those in more detail after I've had them for a while, although I will say that I haven't found anything to complain about yet.
on April 3, 2014
I like the boot. It fits pretty well, but there is one drawback to it: the insole doesn't offer the decent padding or arch support you would normally expect from a Sketchers shoe. The problem was easily solved, though, by buying a pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Sport Replacement Insoles. I just cut to fit the insoles to the size of the shoe, and then placed them on top of the insole that the boot comes with. The replacement insoles have a hard plastic shell to support the arch of your foot, and the additional padding helps increase comfort and fit of the boot. Other than this, the quality of construction and durability of the boot is what you would expect. My foot never slid around in the boot and the size that I ordered was true to fit.
on May 27, 2014
i have been wearing these as my main everyday boots for about 2 weeks. so far I like them, they fit well and look good. the only thing that worries me it that the tread seems very shallow, so who knows how long they will last.

June 17, 2014: well after wearing them off and on for just over a month the sole is separating on the right boot. the left seems fine but the right is going to have to be repaired and since it is over 30 days I am out of luck... I have had issues with skechers boots in the past but I thought these might be better, oh well...
on March 14, 2014
Love these boots. I got them as riding boots and I'm pretty impressed. Nice and warm for rides and they're pretty light for when you're not on your bike. I don't find the soles too thin at all like others mentioned. It's hard to see in the pic but the leather is a little bit grainy and not as smooth as it looks. I wear an 11.5 and they're just a tad large for me but I'm going to keep them cause they're still fine. Not a huge fan of the memory foam but I was wearing them when I went with my fiance to register at two stores so we did a TON of walking around and my feet weren't killing me at the end like I expected so they're pretty comfortable.
on May 14, 2014
For about a year now, I have been looking for a practical, stylish boot, to look cool when I am visiting my 20yr. old daughter in the "Trendoid" sections of Soho, Chelsea, and home to the "Super Millennials; Steve Jobs Worshipping; Meatpacking District Generation". In these "Trendoid" sections of Manhattan, you must have a pair of Boots like these, or you will be swept up by Joan River's & the Fashion Police.That being said, these more than put me back in the game. Do not misunderstand me, I would buy these Boots again in a second. I have seen Boots like these in Manhattan for 3x the price. They are very comfortable, and perfect for wearing with jeans & you do not need a Classic Harley Roadster to wear them. They are darker than I expected, but are sprayed with a "distressed" look that makes you look like you should be a well paid roadie for the Eagles or even Stones. The most important thing is that they are a steal for this price. With a daughter @ New York University, I can look good, and walk tall, like I just got back from riding my horse that I keep in Central Park (LOL). Thank you Amazon, you have made me extremely happy and hip. Without deals like this, I would be working 3 jobs, instead of two!!....Like other reviewers have said, they do run about a half size larger then your true size. I put a Dr. Schol's inner sole in them, and that make them even more comfortable. I enthusiastically recommend these boots without reservation.
on April 10, 2014
I have owned several pairs of Skechers sneakers in size 10 and fit was good. these seem to be about a 1/2 size too large. I put some Dr. Scholls insoles in them and they are fine. As for durability, time will tell. overall very comfortable. Great price
on January 15, 2014
I wear a 10.5 and these fit great without any break in period. They do loosen up a bit but not enough for my foot to slap around.
on February 20, 2015
I like the shoes overall. Very comfortable. The material isn't of the best quality. The inner liner has fallen apart and one of the loops in the back for pulling on the shoes has torn. Overall would buy again. The outer leather does scuff easily.
on June 24, 2014
Have two other pair of Skechers shoes which ran a little small. So bought these a half size bigger than I typically wear and it seems this time were true to size which made them a little big for me. Nothing a insole can't fix. Like the look. If you are buying for use in your motorcycle be aware that the toe is not reinforced so toe shifters beware.
on December 20, 2013
Great boots, very stylish and casual enough for everyday wear. Only problem is that they ran a little bigger than I was expecting. I would suggest ordering a half size smaller than you normally would. The buckle up top can be tightened or loosened to provide comfort and a more true fit, and I had to tighten mine all the way in order to make them more manageable. Aside from the size issue, the boots are wonderful and I'm extremely happy with them. I'd looked around for months and all the other boots I found of this quality were anywhere from $150-$200. For the price, these boots can't be beat.