5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Shoes
These are great sneakers. Very comfortable, a nice fit, and they look great! The memory foam type padding in the sole makes them great for walking, but not for running.
Published 20 months ago by djcozmik

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent - minor manufacturing defects but otherwise - OK
Found these in a store near me and used the Amazon Price Checker app to see if they had it cheaper. Sure enough, Amazon did so I ordered it on the spot.

Published 17 months ago by ten12times2

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Shoes, June 5, 2013
djcozmik (Los Angeles, CA / Salem, OR) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent - minor manufacturing defects but otherwise - OK, August 13, 2013

When I received them, I laced them up and found them very comfortable. The memory foam insoles are great. Over time, I started noticing small manufacturing defects. The loop on the tongue of one shoe does not line up with the holes on the side. As a result, the tongue tends to slid down after walking for a while. The memory foam feels like its starting to go flat on one side of the other shoe. Both complaints are minor and I would still have bought them.

I've had Sketchers sneakers and shoes in form or another for the past 13 years and the product variety has increased but the workmanship has started going down in the last 4 or 5 years. Hopefully they read this and start improving their quality control methods.

3.0 out of 5 stars relaxed fit = one size too large, January 7, 2014
good looking shoe... unfortunately, what was not clear in the product description (and certainly not hinted at by the fits "as expected" rating apparently given by the majority of other reviewers), is that when skechers says relaxed fit, what they really mean runs one sneaker size larger than usual. i had incorrectly assumed a "relaxed fit" moniker to simply mean not tight or form fitting around the ankle or forefoot like a running shoe or cross trainer. it is in fact very "relaxed" length wise as well.

others looking at these sneakers should take my review as only one amongst the others that seem to feel the shoe fit well, but i can say that i've been wearing a size 9.5 sneaker since high school from all major shoe manufacturers and have never had a sneaker sized 9.5 fit this large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sneaker ever, March 24, 2014
I have 3 pairs of this in different colors, I just love them, they are really confortable and durable, Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, June 5, 2013
Very comfortable. Somewhat wider than I would have liked but I suppose that's why they announce all over that it's a "relaxed fit."
But I really like the shoes. I can always depend on Skechers shoes fitting me right with my shoe size. Never any surprises and that's very comendable.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for about a year and they are still in great shape. No rips or tears and no discoloration, July 3, 2014
I've owned these for about a year and they are still in great shape. No rips or tears and no discoloration. VERY comfortable, but after a year, I had to add a Dr. Scholls insert. I feel like they will last a good while longer still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Approved., March 18, 2014
My husband looked long and hard for new shoes he would be comfortable. These fit the bill perfectly. No complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable, March 2, 2014
these shoes are very comfortable and the deal through amazon was great........ I work on a concrete floor and I need good shoes. I will buy more of these shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Shetchers, February 18, 2014
I can sum it up to this very comfortable shoe to wear. This should be all I need to put down and not ask for more words.

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice..., February 3, 2014
These shoes fit my husband perfectly and look great on him. They are comfortable and stylish. I would recommend these!

Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit Memory Foam Floater Sneaker