4.0 out of 5 stars Great for knocking around.
I bought these to replace a pair of Timberland shoes of similar construction. They are very comfortable and are wearing well after several months of use - indeed, they seem to have corrected some of the problems that caused my the Timberlands to wear out prematurely.

Published on October 1, 2012 by B. Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Confortable but lacking appearance
The shoe is very comfortable and it fits as expected. The only problem is that it cannot be polished and the leather has a worn look. I wore it to work, which has a business casual dre4ss code and a colleague remarked that my shoes looked worn and old. That was on the first day that I wore them. The look may be OK for jeans or casual but not appropriate for business...
Published 1 month ago by KJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for knocking around., October 1, 2012
B. Campbell (Richmond, VA USA) - See all my reviews

One note that may not be apparent if you don't do a close up on the photos - these shoes have a dull, "oiled" appearance, as opposed to a shiny black. As other reviewers have noted, this doesn't detract from their appearance and IMHO they are fine for office casual/daily wear. Still, it might be a deal breaker for some.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought!, October 2, 2013
I am a perfect 10D and this shoe fit perfectly. Looks like quality construction, light weight and the memory foam is like heaven! Seems stylish to me, I would rate it as "business casual". I have worn them 3 times already and AMAZING, I don't even know they are "new" shoes. Feels like a pair of my old favorites that have been broken in for months. I highly recommend this shoe. Just hope it holds up for as long as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well with good comfort!, October 11, 2013
I purchased these for my husband. He has an extremely high arc and has difficulty finding shoes to work in all day. He is please with these due to the excellent comfort and business/casual appearance. I will likely purchase a black pair for him soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Comfort Walkers, October 21, 2013
D. Dahlbeck "Tappah" (Dorchester, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I am a high school teacher and spend a lot of time on my feet. Years ago I owned a pair of Skechers Comfort Walkers that looked like this style of shoe. They were by far the most comfortable dress shoes I have ever owned. They felt almost like sneakers.

These are not those shoes. They fit well, and they look nice, but they feel like dress shoes. The soles seem kind of hard, not at all like sneakers, or my beloved Comfort Walkers.

I gave them four stars because they are good shoes, look nice, and fit well, but the Comfort Walkers were the only five star shoes I have ever owned.

Sigh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe in every way, December 30, 2013
I bought a pair of these shoes for my son who lives out of state and another pair for my 88 yr. old father in law for Xmas. My son called me the day after Xmas and said he loved the shoes. He said that he wore them to work and the whole day he felt like a different person. That might sound weird but he said they were so comfortable it made him feel happy all day. My father in law who is pretty particular about things said they felt great and he loved them too. It is hard to find a comfortable AND stylish shoe but Skechers has done it with this shoe. I am so happy that my family loved them. Next I am going to buy my husband a pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual Dress work shoes, May 20, 2014
I work in a retail environment where I need to dress professional while being able to work on my feet. These look nice and keep my appearance business casual while being a non slip comfortable shoe. The shoes size was perfect and the shoes itself is very comfortable. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars because they are not 100% black but rather a very very dark brown/gray color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, October 4, 2013
Shoes are nice. Seem to be tight on top of my foot. Would buy Sketchers again as long as price is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, May 15, 2013
I now have several relaxed fit shoes from Sketchers and so far they are among the most comfortable shoes I ever bought. I have big, flat feet and most shoes cramp me and don't offer much cushion. These fit me right. I can't rate durability, but they seem well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, April 23, 2013
A little tight but I believe they will loosen a bit. Wide size would be a better selection for a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and lightweight shoe, BUT, October 31, 2013
wonderful shoe, comfortable, lightweight and well made, but sizing seems to run a half size small. Actual color is a little different from what is shown on screen. The sole is layered...the upper layer that supports the foot is a soft resilient material while the wearing surface is a durable hard material.