5.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat large is a good thing!
I have wide feet and was worried that they might be too narrow. They were snug the first time I wore them but as they are advertised as 'relaxed fit', they were very comfortable the next day. I'm extremely happy with them!
Published 14 months ago by bill werner

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought this was a good deal
My husband just loves these, however now after only wearing them weekends - since delivered/ordered on 05/08/2013 and this is now 06/24/2013 - he has noticed that the soles are falling apart. This is so not true of Sketchers - however we this point - our window of return has expired. Guess he should have worn them EVERY day and then they would have fallen apart sooner...
Published 18 months ago by Wayne

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought this was a good deal, June 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat large is a good thing!, October 18, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed Fit, April 16, 2013
Really relaxed. A bit too big. It fits more like a slipper than a shoe. But is comfortable to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Longer than I expected, April 11, 2014
I have wide feet, and the regular width (D) feels fine. However, the size 11 seems closer to 11.5. I'm afraid the toe may start to curl. Very comfortable, however!

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A GREAT COMBINATION: GOOD LOOKS AND SUPURB COMFORT, April 23, 2013
I was of course very reluctant to buy shoes online but was pleasantly surprised that when the shoes arrived they felt so very comfortable and had a great look. I am enjoying wearing these shoes with my jeans and chinos and plan to buy additional shoes from Sketchers. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes., April 14, 2014
Love these shoes. I have already worked in them all day and they did great. I have a really wide foot with a high instep so I really have a hard time finding shoes that fit good. I usually wear a 91/2 wide or 10 D. I bought these in the 91/2 relaxed fit and they fit great. Good for work or casual wear for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too msall for relaxed fit, May 31, 2014
Liked the style of shoe - but was advertised as relaxed fit - i.e.; roomier. Far from it. Actually ran small and very narrow. Ordered two pair one a larger size and returning both.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, March 17, 2014
I purchased these shoes for my husband. He is a highschool teacher and is on his feet all day.
He said that shoes fit great, until he started walking. His heal was slipping out of the back. I am going to look for inserts to keep the heal from slipping out.
Besides that he was very happy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Backs of shoes don't curve in at the tops enough to hold ankles in shoes., March 22, 2013
They appeared to be of very good quality, but the backs of the shoes, that keep the ankles in place were too vertical, didn't twist in enough, to hold my ankle in the shoe. Had to return them. Had they been able to hold my ankles in the shoes, I would have kept them for sure, as they are good looking & appear to be very nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing at best, November 8, 2014
I’ve owned these shoes for a year now and the soles are shot. This was my main concern when purchasing them originally as the soles just felt too soft and spongy. But, I really like the looks of these shoes, that’s why I bought them. Not a big fan of the “relaxed fit”, but I put an inner sole in them and they've fit fine. I've worn them once a week maybe, for the past year. I work in an office so they’re worn mainly in a carpeted environment. The soles have two strips of what I’ll call common sole rubber running down the center of the sole, their Shock absorption midsole. The remainder of the sole is made up of what Sketchers calls Flexible traction control outsole. It’s this outer sole that’s the weak link. Traction control, well I don’t know about that, but it’s so spongy and soft that it provides very little support. I don’t supinate or pronate, my shoes typically wear out pretty evenly. The outer soles on the inner and outer edges of these shoes have worn to the point that they both have rounded off and roll up the side. Disappointing since the leather and inside of the shoes has held up really well and they’re still good looking shoes. Two stars for looks, total failure on the soles though. And for what you pay for these shoes, I expect a lot more.