4.0 out of 5 stars fit great and comfortable
Published 16 months ago by Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes with one caveat...
Published 11 months ago by DudeSaus

4.0 out of 5 stars fit great and comfortable, April 18, 2013
I wear a 10.5 in sneakers but for some reason i'm a 10 in shoes. I chose these for summer time so will wear them with no socks. They fit good but aren't super tight. the inside is completely soft and padded so wearing no socks will be fine without having to worry about my feet being rubbed/cut up. I do recommend that you scotchguard them because of the light color and material. I have a feeling they will show stains easily. (the color in the photo is pretty spot on)

3.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes with one caveat..., September 6, 2013
I bought these for summer and the fit true to size, are EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE and look great with almost anything. Even without socks they look nice! My one caveat is that once something gets on the suede, it's hard to clean them. The suede sort of flakes off when you try to brush them. I guess Skechers used low grade suede. The rest of the shoe is holding up perfectly, but looks-wise I think they're going to be a "one season only" pair. I will still wear them but probably just for kicking around the house or going for a walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, April 17, 2013
Exactly as advertised, perfect fit, arrived within 3 days...I could not ask for more!
Comfortable and lives up to sketchers perfection for casual wear and long walks.
I will definately revisit the site.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, October 25, 2013
great shoes very comfortable to wear and walk in they will stretch after some light wear great shoe and great service

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, October 17, 2013
These shoes are light as a feather and as comfortable as can be. They are great looking, great fitting, and I am so glad I bought them. I love Sketchers. Everyone in my family wears them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe for Walking, September 24, 2013
My husband loves these shoes. We bought them for him to wear on a trip where we would do a lot of walking. They were very comfortable and his feet did not get tired as they do in other shoes. Very soft soles. Will definitely be buying more of these in the furture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 15, 2013
These were just right from a size perspective. The price was awesome with the recent sale. Hard to find comfortable mens shoes that aren't too "fancy" for under $50. These are a deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite, August 9, 2013
these shoes are ultra comfortable, and very light weight. I have many shoes, and these are my favorites! get some

5.0 out of 5 stars SKECHERS, July 11, 2014
GREAT PRODUCT. DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE ALSO FOR MEN UNTIL MY WIFE INFORMED ME OF THAT FACT. VERY COMFORTABLY ANF FIT WELL. A GREAT PRODUCT

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 1, 2014