5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes For Walking in Winter
Published on January 4, 2010 by Lexis B

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, but quality not up to standard.
Bought these shoes and loved them. Comfortable, cute, easy to get on and off, and warm (a must for us Northerners). Alas, after less than 10 miles (5 trips to work and back), one of the shoes popped and deflated. It was really obvious, as the shoe was about an inch lower than the other one - and made an air-sucking sound as I walked.

Hadn't stepped on...
Published on March 4, 2011 by Katie K

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes For Walking in Winter, January 4, 2010
I love these shoes, too. They are very comfortable, and actually make walking in New York City a breeze. I feel like I can bound up steps in them, and riding on the subway, the shifting motion of the shoes actually helps you stabilize yourself. I also like the way I can feel additional muscles working on the side of my legs and in my lower back. You would think that this was tiring, but it actually is energizing, because more of your leg muscles are being used, so you don't feel so strained or stressed out by walking and standing for long periods. They are also super cute, more so in my opinion than the other shoes in this line. I only wish that they came waterproof, but it is easy to buy waterproofing spray. You can buy it at many stores, and apply it yourself. They do come "water-resistant" but I am not sure of what that means. Puddles in New York can be five inches deep. Now I can walk through puddles with the spray (until it wears off).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Orthotics, January 30, 2010
I wouldn't work out in these boots, but if you like Skechers Shape Ups and MBT's version of these shoes, you'll like these boots for bad weather. Furry inside, side zips and accommodate orthotics. Be sure to order a size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!!!!!, September 6, 2010
Wonderful boots to own, especially if you want comfort. I buy Skechers Shape Ups because I have bad arches and I want a cute boot that gives my legs a work out, and these get the job done, just as the sneakers do! They are very stylish and fun to wear, and will keep my feet warm in the winter. I have fibromyalgia and Reynaud's Syndrome, as well as arthritis in my toes, and these are one of the few shoe types I find to be really easy on the feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just Love My Shape Ups RESOLUTIONS!!!, December 23, 2009
80's Rockin Bass Player "shopaholic Extreme" (on the Yellow Brick Road in OZ! (Kansas)) - See all my reviews
Sizing:Feels true to size
Width:Feels true to width
Pros:Absorbs Shock, Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Great traction, Warm, Good Arch Support, Great cushioning, Attractive Design, Lightweight
Best Uses:Snow, Pavement, Work, Walking, Everyday wear, Winter
Describe Yourself:Casual/ Recreational
Arch Type:Low Arch
Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

Ok, First off I'm a male in his mid 40's.
Secondly I need to exercise more and found out how AWESOME SKECHERS Shape ups were just the other day!
So I bought A pair of Shape Ups - Elasticity in Black 11M since there is no mens boots and they fit like a dream!
I Loved these So much That when the RESOLUTIONS went on SALE, I had to by them as well!
No more Freezing my feet in Canvas Hi Tops or my Steel Toe work shoes this Winter!
YAHOO!!!!!!
These Boots look fine for a man and if you ask the wife or myself they could be sold as men's boots also.
I could feel right away how they make you work your legs, but were also so very comfortable at the same time.
These are some great Boots and I will be buying more SKECHERS SHAPE-UPS for Summer and in fact my poor other Sneakers don't stand much of a chance to get worn that much any more if ever!
Since We found SKECHERS SHAPE-UPS!
These are JUST AS AWESOME AS the Shape Ups Elasticity I already own!

Similar Products I Own:Shape Ups Elasticity

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, but quality not up to standard., March 4, 2011

Hadn't stepped on anything sharp nor done anything apart from some vigorous walking.

Luckily, I was able to return my shoes and get my money back. I wanted to buy another pair because I loved them so much, but was hesitant because of the super-quick destruction of the first pair. A month later, a friend reported that her Shape Ups boot also deflated. And my decision was made.

Wish I could bring myself to buy another pair because I loved them while they worked. But $130 is a lot of money to pay for something I can't count on lasting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great winter boots, December 29, 2010
I bought these at the end of last season knowing winter would be back soon enough. I have worn several times and they fulfill my goals in purchasing them: 1) warm, 2) comfortable and 3) reasonably resistant to slipping. Thankfully they also look good. I refuse to wear any shoes that hurt my feet and have had to get rid of a few in the past.
Update: Winter is here again and I get to wear these great boots. They are holding up well, with daily use last winter and so far this one. One feature I wanted to point out is the side zipper- this is great when you need to dash out the door (perhaps for an impatient golden retriever). These keep my feet toasty and I feel I can walk forever. The only time I cannot wear these is when the snow is greater than 8 inches or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, comfortable, and a great price!, September 21, 2010
I bought these to help my aching feet. These boots are great!! The "fir" is not only around the collar, but throughout the interior. Comfortable, true to size.
I stand taller, and my feet feel great! Love the side zipper, adjustable to accomodate my high instep.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can actually feel the burn!, October 29, 2010
Okay.. so I am a huge fan of skechers, owning their sandals and slippers and quite a few of their shoes, I love them all and the support that they offer my feet. I got these when they were on sale 50% off =3 much too tempting to resist. I was abit worried that the color wouldn't go well with jeans, since I got the chocolate one, but I was wrong they look great with skinny jeans both, black and blue.

I have to also add, that I am an avid walker and always on my feet, so I was very surprised that after only walking at a regular pace for 10 mins in these shoes, I could feel my muscles working, and I was getting tired, and I was like wow..holy mother *beep* they actually work!!. They are very snuggly, fit and warm and offers great support for the arch in my feet =D.

However my only concern is that, these boots look like winter shoes, but are they really? They are warm enough, true, but I am not sure the bottom grip of the shoes will stand up to ice on the side walk.. My only hope is that they do.. I will be sure to update and say if they stand up to an iced sidewalk =D.

All in all, I do believe these shoes will do what they promise to do. With investment of time to wear it and keeping up a low fat only healthy fats! lifestyle, when it comes to eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and comfort, May 29, 2010
These are the most comfortable boots I own. They are toasty warm and fit well. The price was so reasonable that I couldn't resist this purchase. I have been wearing Skecher sneakers since January. I can walk for miles in them. I love the little bounce and rock when I walk--not to mention the fact that they make me look two inches taller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Women's Shape Ups-Resolutions Fitness Boot, January 17, 2011
I purchased these boots because I wanted a comfortable boot to wear shopping and doing errands in because I live where we have a lot of winter. I absolutely love them. They are very warm and fit perfect and I can wear them all day and my feet don't get tired. I highly recommend these and would definitely buy another pair.