5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
They are so light and comfortable. I recommend highly. The best walking shoes I've ever had. I get lots of compliment on them. I have the bright pink and the gray ones. You won't be disappointed.
Published 12 months ago by S. Patterson

3.0 out of 5 stars Skech Air Shoes
I like the shoe except they are a bit narrow around the front area near toes. Will return for full refund. Thanks, I'll might try purchasing something else soon.
Published 10 months ago by Philomena

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 8, 2014
S. Patterson (So. Sierra Mtns, Ca) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I am out of shape and I hate the gym., March 19, 2014
Honestly it is painful to get back in shape. I have used other Skechers products with similar soles, and I have found them supportive and comfortable. Since I am cornered into working out, I decided on a consolation prize. These shoes are cute and cheerful. They are every bit as comfortable as the hype. They truly feel luxurious on my feet. I have to say that they lessen the pain of early efforts to work out. The springiness makes things easier on my knees, so my regards to these shoes.

First out of the box, they did seem a bit snug. I unlaced the shoes all the way, and when I retired them, the fit was perfect. These are more pillowy than other shoes, so I had to lace them looser. I anticipated needing to tighten the laces as the padding flattened, but this wasn't the case. It did feel as if the fit adjusted to my foot, but the padding remained fluffier than usual.

In short, these shoes did the job. More fun in the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sneaker, March 14, 2014
N. Thomas (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
These are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever had. The memory foam is like heaven for your feet. I have bought three pairs because I love them that much.I would definitely recommend these sneakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, April 10, 2014
I have a lot of nerve damage and no shoes feel good on my feet, but these are great. I would recommend these shoes to any one who has foot pain or no pain at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skech Air Inspire Fashion Sneaker, Light Grey/Pink, March 27, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I prefer them to slippers. I really like the color combination too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe, April 16, 2014
I used these shoes as an experiment trying Sketchers Brand. I am a nurse and am on my feet all day, for a long day. They are comfortable, however Sketchers needs to offer various widths.

5.0 out of 5 stars second pair , loved the first ones, March 27, 2014
these shoes feel great loved them some much ,purchased second pair
recommend to those that stand or on feet all day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skech Air Shoes, April 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely LOVE the memory foam insoles and the shoes themselves are ..., November 11, 2014
I generally purchase tennis shoes in a 1/2-size bigger than I normally wear because of running or other types of cardio. Unfortunately I should've stuck with the normal size shoe because they are slightly big and look very long in front (making my feet look bigger than they are). Other than that, I absolutely LOVE the memory foam insoles and the shoes themselves are super cute. If you have any foot issues, these are the shoes for you...just don't buy a 1/2-size up like me. Luckily they aren't so far off that I feel I need to exchange them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute, but...., November 25, 2014
I think these are really cute but I don't find them as comfortable as everyone else. The foam insert feels narrow, like it doesn't quite cover the whole bottom of my foot. I stand all day so maybe for more casual use they would be fine. I also have a little bit of heel pain when wearing these all day.