5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertized
Surprisingly great shoes. Never owned anything by Skechers before. These pups are like tanks. Very solid shoes. They even came with a second set of optional brown laces. They're not light weight though. One of the few available in true width sizing. I'm a triple EEE so it makes a big difference.
Published 14 months ago by Tim Ulman

3.0 out of 5 stars Skechers constructor Low hiker review
Published on January 22, 2012 by CK Tan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Skechers constructor Low hiker review, January 22, 2012
I bought this pair to replace my Skechers Magnate safety toe shoes. I must say the confort level as compared to my magnate shoes is not so close. By far my magnate shoes are the most comfortable safety shoes I have had. Well I would not say the constuctor is bad, it needed to be worn for sometime for these shoes to break in. First time wearing the constuctor out of the box, you will feel these shoes are stiff but the cushioning is still adequate and confortable. Overall they are not so bad shoes to own considering the price difference with the Skechers Magnate. My rating 6.5/10.

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, December 25, 2012
For the money, these work shoes are a good buy. I wear them 10 hours a day and are very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertized, June 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!, March 29, 2013
I bought these for my husband, as he works he is on his feet all day long. He said he loves them, his feet or knees doesnt hurt anymore!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does thier job., February 16, 2013
Timothy Gay "Timmy G" (Stationed in Afghanistan) - See all my reviews
I have been using the same boots for over 7 years. Every now and again I will buy a new pair and wear them out in a couple of years by another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome work shoes, January 3, 2013
These are extremely comfortable shoes. They have a great fit and are very supportive. I will continue to order these shoes for work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Constructor, July 2, 2012
This review is from: Skechers Work Soft Stride Constructor Mens Steel Toe Slip Resistant Sneakers (Apparel)
Overall good shoes. Not the most comfortable, very stiff after many repeated wearings. Feet tend to heat up more than other work shoes I've used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, June 25, 2012
The shoes are confortable and looking good, the inside is a little detachment in 2 weeks of use :( thanks..overall im happy :)

4.0 out of 5 stars they wear okay., April 14, 2014
My husband, an automotive technician, says they are as comfortable as possible, given that he is on his feet all day in the shop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on first use, January 25, 2014
I received my shoes, laced them up, put them on and tied them during which one of the eyelets broke. These are not very high quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›