5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
Published 7 months ago by Doug S.

Published 4 months ago by kjacks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, April 28, 2014
I've been trying to find a shoe that still feels good after 10 hours. This shoe fits that bill perfectly. As comfortable as any non safety athletic show. Stiff enough sole that I can work on ladders without feet hurting. I'm not rating them on wear since my employer pays for 2 pairs per year. The composite toe is short enough you can kneel down without the toe cutting into your foot. I normally wear a 9 1/2 or 10 athletic shoe. These are 91/2 and fit perfectly if that helps get an idea how they run

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Comfortable!, March 29, 2014
Great fit! They are super comfortable! No break in needed! perfect right out of the box! Recommended for Work Shoes!

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm very disappointed in the ridiculous lack of value for the money ..., July 14, 2014
I got these shoes for my husband to wear for his construction business. These shoes have not had a lot of rough treatment, just a lot of walking around at the sites. He began wearing these shoes around May 26. As of the end of June, they are falling apart; the sewn areas are coming unstitched. I have bought Dr. Scholl's at Wmart that lasted much, much longer at 1/3 of the price. I'm very disappointed in the ridiculous lack of value for the money I spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great on the job, November 5, 2014
CT (Dutton, MT USA) - See all my reviews
Nice weight, memory foam works well and no-slip soles are very good. Needed an electrical rated shoe for use on concrete floors all day. I would buy the same in a short boot style if available because conditions where I work are occasionally 'deeper' than what is practical for an oxford shoe height. More padding over the toes against the composite toe insert would be a plus as well. Will buy again when these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy Work Shoes, July 14, 2014
I work in a factory setting and these fit the bill. The memory foam is great, the thick heel gives much needed support, and they are quite light compared to my old steel toed shoes. The slip resistant soles work well. Only had these for a few weeks now, so can't comment on durability or if they will hold up to light to moderate use five days a week. Fit is just right. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great work shoe, April 17, 2014
I normally fit an 8.5, these are just a tad tight around the toes. By the end of the day, around my little toe, I feel a bit sore. Like an idiot, I have already thrown the box away...

3.0 out of 5 stars they are some how good!!!, March 25, 2014
They look good and they're very confy the only problem with them is they run big and the memory foam started to peel off the since the secon day. :-(

2.0 out of 5 stars shoddy shoes not worth the money, September 9, 2014
Absolutely comfortable, but I will never buy these again it's now sept 9 I bought these shoes less then three months ago and they're already falling apart, now I don't work in construction or any type of work that would involve things constantly impacting my feet I merely run a warehouse and spend 9 hours a day on my feet.For 95$ I'd expect these to last most of the year of not the whole year.If I wanted sh!t shoes I'd go to Wal-Mart and buy there products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
These fit pretty well and for your money's worth it is well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 10, June 27, 2014
Size 10 fit like most other size 10s. Great for electrical workers. Looks like any other tennis shoe but with the added protection.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›