5.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting shoe - wide really is wide
I have wide feet (4E) and generally have to buy shoes with varying widths to get one wide enough. I caught a pair of these on sale and it is just regular or wide, so I almost didn't try them on. But I did and I have to say, they are a great fit. First brand shoe that I have found that just says "wide" and actually be wide. Comfortable shoe, glad I tried them on.
Published on April 23, 2012 by Odis L. Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars One Year Out and You're Done
After moderate use for one year both shoes are tearing apart where the balls of your feet bend the shoe. Too bad because I really liked these shoes. I just used them for everyday walking around. No hiking or any sport activity. So disappointing.
Published 19 months ago by A. JOHNSON

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting shoe - wide really is wide, April 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable and Stylish Trail Sneaker, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Skechers Sport Men's Energy 3-Punisher Sneaker (Apparel)
Skechers Sport Men's Energy 3-Punisher Sneaker are comfortable, stylish, and provide good traction whether hiking or wearing them for casual purposes. I have had mine for about one month and have gone on three 5 mile hikes with a 16 pound backpack. After these hikes my feet felt fine and did not feel fatigued. I did not develop any blisters or hot spots. These sneakers are great for hiking on trails or casual use. I have used these Skechers with thick wool socks for hikes and thin cotton socks for general use and the shoe felt great with both types of socks. If you don't like untying and tying shoes you can easily slip these on and off with no problem. The tongue stays in place and does not shift to the side requiring constant repositioning to the center.

Pros:

+ Comfortable (probably the most important factor)
+ Good traction on trails
+ Lightweight
+ Stylish
+ Did not need a break-in period before hiking
+ Shoe tongue stays in place
+ Sneakers did not cause blisters, hot spots, or foot fatigue
+ Easy to slip on and off
+ Reasonably priced in a market where you can easily pay double the price for trail shoe by other brands

This is my second experience with Skecher shoes and I expect these sneakers to be a well made, comfortable product that will last a long time. My first pair was a casual work shoe that lasted eight years.

I highly recommend these sneakers. They are comfortable with a color and look that I really like in a trail sneaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Known comfort ,best price, January 1, 2008
For me Skechers has the most comfortable foot wear on the market.
Durability and comfort is key in the work i am involved with.If you havent tried Skechers yet now is the time.
Pricewise amazon is the winner,and i am very satisfied with this product and their service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy- 2nd Pair, January 5, 2012
I first purchased these last year for my Husband who manages a grocery store and is on his feet all day long. He needed something comfortable, good in any weather, neutral in color and these met all his needs. So I purchased another pair, and we are just as happy this time. For the price, you can not go wrong! Happy in Nebraska!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet, December 14, 2012
This is my third pair of skecher energy 3-punishers and my feet are so much happier now. I am 59 years old and had occasional foot pain. My doctor told me to get better shoes and these have helped a lot. No more budget shoes for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sketchers ever, November 12, 2012
I just received my Sketchers Sport Energy 3 Punisher shoes and they are outstanding. I have had several different models of the Sketchers and so many models of other brands but the Sketchers are the absolute best and this pair is super. I put them on and went straight to the Gym and the minute I put them on I knew I had a winner. They fit comfortably and I could feel the solid feeling of my foot being secure and comfortable. This won't be my last pair of this model of Sketcher shoes. They also look great. I would recommend to anyone that wants the best fitting shoe on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort lasts longer than any others I've owned., September 29, 2012
Dopy Doorite (Woodinville, Wa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Sport Men's Energy 3-Punisher Sneaker (Apparel)
I had been buying mostly Nike's for years with an occasional other brand. I switched to these Skechers Sport sneakers about 5-6 years ago on the advice of my daughter, and I'm sold on them. The thing I like about them most is that as comfortable and supportive as they are when they are new, the comfort and support seems to continue until the shoe finally wears out or to the point of just looking old and wanting to replace them. I have yet to completely wear out a pair of these, and I'm tough on sneakers. I just bought my third pair in a row, and as long as they continue making these Sports - I'll be buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 20, 2013
Harrier "Harrier" (KEYPORT, NEW JERSEY United States) - See all my reviews
I've had great luck with Skecher brand shoes in the past and this pair is no exception. The sizes are true as stated and the fit is perfect. And oh yes, as a casual shoe (or for work) the look very good, as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, September 23, 2013
Have had a pair of these for a full year now and just ordered a new pair. Very comfortable and the sole lasts forever. I have worn these for literally day in day out for 12 months now and they are just now really starting to show wear and tear. One small slit has appeared in the leather upper right where the upper is glued to the sole by the inside ball of the foot. Not a big deal considering what these shoes have gone thru. Yet they still have plenty of wear left in them to use for fishing, yard work etc. I'll keep the new ones more for good wear when I'm dressing casual. Definitely worth the money, I'm hard on my shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes, July 24, 2013
I've purchased several Sketchers and they all work well. The inside rear of the shoe tends to wear out too quickly but I guess that to be expected. How about a heavier material on that inside rear heel part.