5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Verified
Fitted as expected. Comfortable. Love memory foam insoles and non skid outer sole as I am 70 and need comfortable and safe shoes. Also love colors...makes me feel young.

BJ
Published 10 months ago by BJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Wide
The shoe was wider than expected. Being a slide/open back shoe it need to fit better over the foot, not so loose that your foot slides out of the shoe. I liked the colors and basic style, if they came narrower I would have reordered.
Published 9 months ago by Barbara Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Verified, February 18, 2014

BJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute and Love the Memory Foam, January 29, 2014
These shoes were perfectly comfortable the first time I wore them, and that doesn't happen very often for me. I love how they look; the memory foam makes them feel like house slippers. I usually wear a size 9 and these are just right. My foot is somewhat wide - they would be too big for a narrow foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super shoe!, March 24, 2014
I purchased this shoe to wear during an 8 day trip to Disney. I have bad knees and can't wear anything that rubs against my heel, so finding shoes can sometimes be a challenge. I have worn Skechers for years and generally found them to be well made, durable and comfortable. I was a little hesitant about the color at first, but quickly realized that it would coordinate with everything I was wearing, the bright neon colors are really fun, and after all... Disney, right?! The first time I wore the shoes they felt a little large, rather loose when I was walking. I almost felt like I could have gone down a half size but didn't have the time to exchange them. Glad I didn't. The inside of the shoe is a soft, squishy, memory foam type material. After wearing the shoes a couple of times they fit like a glove and are SO comfortable! I wore them nearly every day of our trip and walked MILES. They kept my feet cool and even held up well when wet.I am really happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars somewhat large, March 13, 2014
The shoes were a half size too big but nice and comfy. So if you get these get a half smaller then they will be perfect! I wear a 8.5 they were a half stze too big. 8 would have been great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Skechers!, January 14, 2014
This is my second pair of Skechers in the past year and they both feel great on my feet. I highly recommend these slip on shoes for any one but especially for people with problem feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can walk all day in these!, February 20, 2014
I get a lot of compliments on my shoes. I sit and stand a lot at work and the Memory Foam insoles are fantastic for my feet! Love 'em!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wide, March 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too small for my feet, March 6, 2014
Too small and narrow for my feet. I live the way they look but they did not fit at all!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected!, September 15, 2014
I've worn similar Skechers for years with total satisfaCtion. The Memory Foam doesn't work for my comfort. They feel like bedroom slippers and that's NOT what I expect for Play Shoes to support my foot. The rubber sole is like the stuff used for dog balls and one shoe squeeks! This sole looks to big for the shoe! I am disapointed after I searched for days to find these in my size and color choice... I need to retrun them and hope to have better luck with a different shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes, May 26, 2014
I really like the shoes. Very comfortable with the memory foam. My only complaint is the are a little tight across the top. After a little while the top of my foot hurts from the tightness. Still waiting to see if they stretch a little. Fit is good everywhere else.