4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!
I love these shoes. They're cute, supportive, and I love the memory foam.

The only reason I gave them 4/5 stars is because I had a different pair of Skechers memory foam before, and my feet NEVER hurt. By the end of an 8 hour work day in these ones, they start to get a little sore. But nothing terrible.
Published 13 months ago by Brilliance

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD SUPPORT for long wear
I have always liked Skechers brand for walking shoes, and so when I saw these with memory foam, and they were so darned cute, I snatched them up.

Problems... I'm overweight and I walk and am on my feet ALL THE TIME.
Published 10 months ago by LKS

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD SUPPORT for long wear, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's Synergy Perfect Colors Cross-Training Shoe (Shoes)

Problems... I'm overweight and I walk and am on my feet ALL THE TIME.
The memory foam smooshes flat, and therefore after about 1/2 hour or so, I have no support at all and my heels/calves start hurting. A full day in these and I feel crippled. They are NOT good for walking if you need support. My chiropractor said this is not a good thing at all.

The upside. They look great and I pulled the memory foam out and replaced it with Dr. Scholl's gel inserts. So I still have the style, but now I have the support I need to.
They fit me true to size, and there were no bad spots for rubbing or anything like that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, December 9, 2013
I love these shoes. They're cute, supportive, and I love the memory foam.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO COMFORTABLE!, November 19, 2013
I LOVE THESE SHOES! I have an incredibly hard time finding shoes that work for my feet. My heels give me a lot of pain, but these relieve it- AND they are cute! I would buy these a thousand times over!

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat satisfied., February 18, 2014
I like the product but they were not as wide as I expected. Therefore they rubbed my toes causing blisters due to the fact that I have wide feet. But the product itself is very nice. The product also arrived when expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, February 18, 2014
Love these shoes!!! So comfortable and light weight!!! Colors are so fun! Wonderful shoes if you are on your feet all day!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!!, March 27, 2014
Absolutely love them. I get lots of compliments on the looks and the shoes are very comfortable. I work in an ER and am on my feet most of a 12 hour shift. End of the day, my feet don't hurt, my knees don't hurt and my back doesn't hurt. I adore these shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable got lots of complements, February 14, 2014
I love them. They are very comfortable . The memory foam is wonderful . Like walking on a cloud. I got lots of complements.

5.0 out of 5 stars As always, January 27, 2014
a wonderfully made product from Sketchers. Very comfortable and true to size. For being such a picky consumer, I am glad I picked these :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy fit!, June 3, 2014
Love these! So comfy and love the design. Feel great walking and biking. Not tried yet jogging. Good support for feet.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the shoe BUT..., April 2, 2014
they make a loud noise when I walk in them. They are comfortable, they fit right but I cannot get past the noise they make when I walk in them. It's just ridiculous. So I'm sending them back after just wearing them on carpet in the office for one day. And the sound echoed when I walked in the restroom! It was so embarrasing.