Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2013
When I was first trying these shoes on I was briefly concerned that these were a little small, I've had several pairs of Skechers and 10.5 is the best fit for me but if it comes in a wider version it fits a little better.

Anyway, it was tad tight putting them on, but once on it's super comfortable, snug but not too tight. The mesh sides and squishy insoles are very comfortable; there's no break-in discomfort at all, it really feels as good as a worn-in shoe. I'm very impressed!
on April 6, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoe i have ever woren for work. I work in a warehouse all day and with other shoes my feet would start to hurt towards the end of the day. I feel like I could work all day with these shoes. The memory foam is great and the shoes are super breathable. I will be buying these again.
on December 11, 2013
I never really took Sketchers as a serious athletic shoe brand until I tried these. I have flat feet so shoes are a big deal to me I Bought these in 10.5 ( I normally wear 10.5 wide. and they were wide enough but a little .short in length. After a super brief break in (one use) the length feels fine. The mesh shell is very breathable flexible and non constricting. Performance wise the combination of the flex sole and memory foam is like nothing I've worn before soft and cushy with a custom molded feel. I do insanity 6 days a week and it has completely alleviated the knee pain I've been having from all of the jumping in this workout. I recommend these to any one for walking or training like P-90x or insanity I have not run in these shoes so I do not know how they'd perform in that regard. Best luck...
on December 18, 2014
Its Super comfy and I am totally happy of ordering it. I usually use thick socks so I ordered 0.5 size bigger than my actual size which I am happy about cause it fits perfectly!
review image
on May 30, 2015
I LOVE these ! If in doubt I would definitely go a half size larger as I wear either an 8 1/2 or 9 and ended up ordering a 9 and am glad I did! Skechers has come a LONG way in the last few years and I would put them up against Nike or other top brands any day!
on March 1, 2016
My son is on his feet for long periods of time at work. These shoes offer a good arch support and good shock absorption. We purchased the first pair of these in a store and he wore them for almost a year with daily use. They held up well, but were getting quite dirty and worn, so we ordered the exact same item from Amazon. Great product.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 29, 2015
I bought these for casual use. They are not a shoe that will stand up to athletic pounding, especially basketball, soccer, or any sport that requires a sturdy shoe, including running. The upper seems somewhat thin, so I inserted a piece of duct tape on the inner side of the upper to make it more resistant to toenail abrasion. These are extremely lightweight, you can hardly feel the weight of them on your feet. They have a medium tread. The insole is comfortable. I ordered a 11.5 D and it fit perfectly. They are stylish and come in a variety of colors. kone
on May 9, 2015
Usually you can be very detailed about something you like and have come to know in depth.

I’ll keep it simple and say that with these sneakers, I can run all day long, no aches at all. Running 8 miles, three times a week, I had never done so with such ease. Whenever I finish, I now know I can do much more, but for now these are amazing. I end up all my days as if I had walked on clouds.

Very recommended.
on October 7, 2015
Excellent. I am a US 10.5 fit and I cannot go less than that, but for fear of getting it a size small I normally order .5 or a one size higher. But I ordered it US 10.5 size and it fits my feet perfectly. And the comfy-ness inside is to die for. I never had a sneaker this comfortable before. I bought this for gym and now I like it so much that I don't want to ruin it by running it down. So I stopped going to gym (well, that's just an excuse). Definitely recommend this for anyone who's looking to buy one.
review image review image
on August 7, 2014
I love these shoes. They are comfy, well constructed and light as a feather. I have hip and back problems and have gone thru several pairs of shoes in search of some that don't complicate my pains, I even spent $200 on chiropractor recommended specialty shoes. These are affordable and perfect for my needs. I can walk for hours and my feet don't hurt afterwards, my hip and back pain are not bothered at all now when walking or standing. It has enabled me to exercise more and hurt less,