Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 21, 2012
I ordered these because I was in need of a new winter shoe. I previously had a pair similar to this, but they had no real tread on them so I slipped a lot in the winter on the ice and snow. When I found these with the aggressive tread, I was excited to try them out! It is still September, so I have not been able to wear them in the snow and ice yet, but I have worn them with jeans, and they are very comfortable and soft to wear. The only thing I can say as a con to them is the sizes run a little on the small side by about 1/2 a size. I'm hoping they will stretch the more I wear them as I don't really want to return them for just 1/2 a size difference. I am also wondering if they are a little tight because of the fluffy fur that's in them. I'd hate to send them back because they are a little tight only to find out the thickness of the fur was the problem and a pair 1/2 a size bigger would be too big once the fur gets smashed down from frequent wearing.
on January 20, 2009
I wanted a slip in shoe that would be warm enough to wear in the snow but high enough not to get my socks wet. Well this is it. There has been snow on the ground since November here in Michigan with minus degree temps and these shoe boots have been used almost daily. My only complaint is that they are quite heavy but I think of it as a little weight training to shape up the legs. I am not disappointed in this purchase and would recommend them to everyone. Be sure to buy a half size up so you can wear thicker socks.
on November 10, 2012
Had to return because of sizing. If you order this, order one size larger than you normally do. The insulation inside is thick and cozy...but takes up a shoe size worth of space for your foot! I don't think Skechers took that into account when sizing the shoe, but other than that fiasco, love the shoe. It's great for Michigan!
Received my replacement same day Amazon got the return. Extremely happy with the exchange service and I LOVE my shoes!!! Definitely order next size up on these!!!
on October 14, 2008
warm, comfy, cozy, durable and cute as hell! I never write reviews - but I loooove these. They fit the way other Skechers do for me, half a size down from my usual size. I just might have to buy another color!
on November 23, 2008
My first pair of Skechers and I am so delighted. Perfect fit, true to size. My feet are always cold and these are perfect for the winter weather. Keeps my feet toasty warm, not sweaty. They were so great I just had to purchase another pair. They are not heavy and extremely comfortable. Looks great with jeans! The faux fur just adds to the cute look.
on April 9, 2009
This clog is very durable and very warm. The bottom rubber part makes the clog very heavy but if you're ok with that then no problem. It was an excellent choice for the plane because of the slip on/off capabilities made it a breeze through customs and yet they kept me warm on the plane. I wore these to Sunday breakfast in Santa Barbara then proceeded to hike for 1.25 miles through mud, and dead branches with no problems.
on October 21, 2015
When I saw these 'clogs' I immediately thought I had found what I was looking for. They came in a few colors, were made by a respectable company that my family has used in the past, and a brand name my good friend always swore by. I read the previous reviews and decided for the great low Amazon price, I'd take everyones-review advice and buy a full size larger than I needed. I figured that if they were a little too big, I'd just wear heavier socks. After all, I got these for the cold months ahead!

PROS: Out of the box they LOOKED perfect, the faux fur is soft, they are a good weight, well made, and easy on the eyes.
CONS: However, once I tried them on they were TOO SMALL. I wear a size U.S.7, and purchased the U.S. size 8. I couldn't believe it, my foot sticks out the back past the fuzzy trim that should hug the base of the heel! How could Sketchers get the sizes so wrong? I'm So disappointed.

Anyhow, I decided to keep them hoping that they would stretch out a bit. That hasn't happened, & I've had them a few months! The construction is quite ridged, and wearing them makes me feel like I'm walking like Frankenstein. There is just no give in the sole or the fabrics. The plush interior is not lined with any foam, so it's hard on the balls of your feet. And there is no arch support. Despite the fact that I am willing to deal with my choice of size & decided not to return them for a refund or for another 1/2 size up, they just aren't as comfortable as I expected from such a good company, and I can only tolerate wearing them for a few hours at a time.

I should have spent the same amount of money on a not as attractive, lesser known brand that I saw locally. I am so disappointed with these Sketcher "Shindigs-Miracle Clogs." They simply don't live up to their name.
on October 22, 2008
I just recieved my pair of these last night and I started wearing the right away, they're very comfortable. The only issue I have with them is that they're really not the color shown on the web page. I ordered chestnut and they're really more a light brown, no gold undertones like shown. Other than that they're amazingly comfortable and warm. I may have needed to go up a half size as well but other than that they're GRRREAT! I have them on this morning wearing them as slippers, no complaints!
on September 2, 2015
I had a similar pair of Skechers (Fortress) for nearly 10 years. I beat the crap out of them and they just finally fell apart (the fur had started to separate from the shoe on the inside). This time, I bought two pairs (one of this style, one of the Fortress style). These shoes are somewhat heavy, but they feel like wearing slippers. They are so cozy and warm. I like them as house shoes and as a quick slip on for running to town or out to get the mail. I can't say enough good about them.

They feel a little tight at first around the middle of the foot, but they stretch easily with wear. A very well built shoe and I hope that in another 10 years, they are still around.
on December 22, 2015
was not sure what i expected when i got these shoes. they looks warm and i was right. i can wear them all day with out issues and live in the high Rockies about 9000 ft. so yes they keep my feet warm. keep in mine if u live in the now like i do they r not boots they r high soles but there is no heals on them so yes i slipped in the snow put my foot right in a snow bank burr that was cold!! well girls i like u will like them as much as i do they do really look like boot when u cover the fur! very helpful in an work environment