5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
Published 15 months ago by Kathleen amato

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't work for me.
Published 9 months ago by trivia queen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, May 9, 2013
This is my 4th pair of skechers. I am a visiting RN and see 6 patients a day at their homes, I do alot of walking and stair climbing. These shoes feel like I am walking on pillows. They are light and airy and my feet are comfortable at the end of a day of work. I have most of the colors and change shoes everyday w/ skechers. I even have the Go Walk, which are even lighter on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars the most comfy shoes ever!!, May 6, 2013
i love these shoes. i had broken my foot a year ago and my foot hasnt been the same since but with these shoes i forget all about it. very light and comfy!! totally recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable shoes ever!, May 6, 2013
I work 12 hour days in a non air conditioned building. I was looking for shoes there are comfortable, light weight,and cute. These shoes are exactly what I was looking for!! Love them! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love these shoes!!, May 10, 2013
I bought these shoes for a cool (as in temperature cool) summer shoe. As soon as I put my foot in the first shoe I fell in love! Not only are these shoes super light, as in they do not weigh hardly anything; but they are super comfortable. My foot is a little wide at the ball, so shoes are always snug there, but with the fabric (not cotton, I don't know the fabric: polyester and spandex?) being the majority of the shoe, it just conformed to my foot! Also, the sole of the shoe is like walking on pillows!! I absolutely LOVE these shoes and will be buying more.

Highly recommend to ALL shoe wearers.

5.0 out of 5 stars When comfort is a top concern, March 4, 2014
So, maybe these are not the most stylish shoes. Maybe they look like they should be paired with some high-waisted mom jeans. Maybe the lack of laces make it look like I am too lazy to find shoes that tie. I don't care! They are the most comfortable shoes right-out-of-the-box that I have ever owned. They are feather light and offer a surprising amount of support. I have bought two pairs if these now - one a regular width and one a wide because that is all the store had. There is very little difference between the two. I normally wear narrow shoes but the regular fit perfect. The wides are maybe a half centimeter wider-- so if you have really wide feet, you may want to try them on in a brick and mortar store first to make sure they fit. I do wish that Skechers would style these up a bit but they have the comfort part if their technology down pat. Amazon has the best prices, even better than the Skechers outlet!

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, July 22, 2013
I bought a pair a couple of months ago and loved them so much that I bought a second pair in a different color. I have recommended them to friends and several of my friends have purchased them already. They are light and fit the arch very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diabetic neuropathy, March 29, 2014
I have diabetic neuropathy in my feet. These are the most comfortable shoes I have found. They are lightweight and since they don't tie, I don't have anything putting pressure on the top of my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit great, March 28, 2014
I have three pairs of same thing, different colors, two fit perfect, one fits alittle big-but very comfy, first pair I look for to put on

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't work for me., October 31, 2013
This review is from: Skechers Women's Go Walk 2-Illumination Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
I bought these shoes thinking they must be the most comfortable shoes ever. After wearing them at work & at home for several hours over two days, I've changed my mind. The foot pain on the pressure points & sides of my feet was unbearable. I had to wear my dansko shoes to relieve the pain. I think the problem is that they are too cushioned & not supportive to my feet. I only use them for very short periods of time now. If I wear them longer than 2 or 3 hours my feet start throbbing on the bottom.
It's ashame that they are only expensive house shoes now. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 27, 2014
These shoes are extremely comfortable! They feel great on your feet and the soles are very soft with the memory foam. I would def buy another pair - and I probably will!

Rate and Discover Movies