Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 9, 2013
This is my 4th pair of skechers. I am a visiting RN and see 6 patients a day at their homes, I do alot of walking and stair climbing. These shoes feel like I am walking on pillows. They are light and airy and my feet are comfortable at the end of a day of work. I have most of the colors and change shoes everyday w/ skechers. I even have the Go Walk, which are even lighter on my feet.
on May 6, 2013
i love these shoes. i had broken my foot a year ago and my foot hasnt been the same since but with these shoes i forget all about it. very light and comfy!! totally recommend them!
on May 6, 2013
I work 12 hour days in a non air conditioned building. I was looking for shoes there are comfortable, light weight,and cute. These shoes are exactly what I was looking for!! Love them! I would recommend them to anyone!!!
on March 4, 2014
So, maybe these are not the most stylish shoes. Maybe they look like they should be paired with some high-waisted mom jeans. Maybe the lack of laces make it look like I am too lazy to find shoes that tie. I don't care! They are the most comfortable shoes right-out-of-the-box that I have ever owned. They are feather light and offer a surprising amount of support. I have bought two pairs if these now - one a regular width and one a wide because that is all the store had. There is very little difference between the two. I normally wear narrow shoes but the regular fit perfect. The wides are maybe a half centimeter wider-- so if you have really wide feet, you may want to try them on in a brick and mortar store first to make sure they fit. I do wish that Skechers would style these up a bit but they have the comfort part if their technology down pat. Amazon has the best prices, even better than the Skechers outlet!
on May 10, 2013
I bought these shoes for a cool (as in temperature cool) summer shoe. As soon as I put my foot in the first shoe I fell in love! Not only are these shoes super light, as in they do not weigh hardly anything; but they are super comfortable. My foot is a little wide at the ball, so shoes are always snug there, but with the fabric (not cotton, I don't know the fabric: polyester and spandex?) being the majority of the shoe, it just conformed to my foot! Also, the sole of the shoe is like walking on pillows!! I absolutely LOVE these shoes and will be buying more.

Highly recommend to ALL shoe wearers.
on April 9, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Skechers, this is the fourth pair I've purchased. I have a GoRun 2 (wish I could still get these in some 'normal' color, argh, but that is another review) that has been my default running shoe for a couple of years, but I tended to use them too much for walking, so started to look into Skechers shoes for walking. There's many styles of the GoWalk, and colors, and fabrics... the choices are overwhelming. I bought one style in an 8.5, and it's allllmost to the point where it'd be a little big and I'd worry about kicking it off accidentally. But I can slip them on easily, they're super comfortable, love the color, great shoe! So then I bought this pair, because I loved the color even more, but the tongue looked like it went up the foot a little more so I thought maybe I could wear more sock styles under it (which I know you aren't supposed to need to due to built-in sock like fabric, but I would feel more comfortable doing so). So I get these shoes in the same size, which is already a half size larger than I get in most shoes because I know Skechers tend to run smaller, and they are quite a bit snugger than the the other GoWalk 2's that I have. I can still wear them comortably, but when I take them off at the end of the day, I have marks on the top of my foot from where the fabric is hugging my foot tightly. Not paintful at all, since it's just fabric, but nonetheless I'm surprised that this shoe is much snugger. I can't slip them on like the others that I have; I have to use my hands to pull the heel over my foot--first world problems, I know. I still can't really wear the sock style I was thinking of with them, without looking really dorky in my opinion, so will have to trust the built-in sock thingy to keep my feet from sweating and stinking (no problems with that so far, btw). The comfort level is still top-notch. The width is what I would have expected from this shoe, which is to say just wide enough from someone who has wide feet anyhow. I would still recommend Skechers wholeheartedly, and think these shoes look great and are super comfortable. These ones just gave me a little pause due to almost being too small, even in my normal Skechers size.
on July 22, 2013
I bought a pair a couple of months ago and loved them so much that I bought a second pair in a different color. I have recommended them to friends and several of my friends have purchased them already. They are light and fit the arch very well.
on January 10, 2016
God bless Skechers Go Walk! I am only 40 years old but ruined my feet in my twenties by too high heels and for the last few years, LIVE in these and have purchased several pairs. I have been in extreme pain walking long distances while vacationing and tried these for our last NYC trip out of fear that my feet would limit sightseeing...again. These lived up to the hype and are GREAT for NYC and DC travel which means a TON of walking and every day errands. The most comfortable and cozy casual shoes.
on December 1, 2013
I wanted to wear these shoes for a while before I reviewed them as I thought I couldn't make a proper review without wearing them many times. I think it's been a month or two, wearing them into the city for a full day of shopping, on outings, walking around the mall and even around the house.

Now, another reason I was hesitant, was that I was unsure. They make my feet look really flattened out, so if that doesn't appeal to you or you have a really wide girth of your foot, these shoes might make your feet look wider than they are. Because they look flattened out I thought I'd have problems with my arches and decided to wait and see.

So far, no fallen arches, even though my feet look flatter. I used to suffer from fallen arches nearly every time I went grocery shopping. It is torture. The other day was hot, so I wore Havianas and I had to cut short my shopping trip because my arches were killing me. It hadn't happened in a while and then I recalled that was because I've been wearing these Skechers every time I've gone out.

Now they don't look the most stylish or sophisticated, but they SOOOO SOFT!! If you've ever squished the soft memory foam between your fingers like on mattress overlays, then that is what the soles of these shoes feel like. They aren't hot though, even in summer, my feet don't really sweat in them.

Overall, I'd like a black pair as well, and I wear them mostly with jeans and denim skirts. Everytime I'm walking in these shoes, I remark to my children how soft they are on the bottom and that's why they get 5 stars. I have high arches and I've stopped getting fallen arches on long shopping trips, they are super comfortable, don't make my feet sweat and aren't gorgeous, but aren't ugly either. They get the job done. So much so, that I want another pair.

I am normally size 9 1/2 in dress shoes, and size 10 in gym shoes or sneakers. These in size 10 fit perfect.
on September 4, 2014
I still do think they are extremely comfortable after buying several pairs, however, they really don't wear very well. On my first pair, the stitching over my baby toe area broke so they looked frayed and old after little wear. I used one pair in the garden and washed them in the washer. Maybe they weren't intended to get wet, but the color faded. They do have surprisingly good traction on slippery surfaces, if that is ever a circumstance you find yourself in. The sole has nickel sized bumps all over.

They are pricey for what they are but I promise you will never have a more comfortable shoe. I use them for walking. I'd say they have medium support. They hug the foot nicely and will stay on even if you are romping around. Great for the treadmill. So much easier than putting on lace up shoes and socks. Great barefooted.