Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2013
I love the new Skechers with memory foam. They feel like your feet are cushioned by pillows. I have had knee surgery and these shoes have been so awesome on my knee. They are supportive, let my feet breathe, and they are SO cushy! I was not a Skechers fan until I tried their Go Walk slip on shoes. I loved those so much that I went looking for a lace Skechers pair of shoes. And now, after happily walking all over town in these shoes, I have become a HUGE skechers fan and have been buying them instead of Merrells lately (which have long been my comfort shoe brand of choice).

I think the design on these Skechers shoes is modern and cute and they are hip enough to wear around town. But what really makes me love them is obviously how cushy they are. Your feet will feel so lightweight and cozy wearing this shoe. I have found Skechers to run true to size, which provides a great fit for me. I highly recommend them!
on February 19, 2014
Right out of the box, these shoes are so much cuter than pictured. I bought these shoes to do my indoor workouts because they are super light and comfortable. These are replacing my Adidias (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004M3O2TQ/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) And I would wear these over my Adidas any day! These shoes really hug my feet but not in a ouch-my-feet-are-suffocating or cutting off circulation kind of way. Its the perfect amount of feet-hugging. LOL.

The memory foam is ahhhh-mazing! When I first felt it with my hand, it seemed a bit... stiff. But when I shoved my foot in there, and walked around, it turned out to be incredibly comfortable.

These would be great gym shoes, or shoes for indoor excersise, maybe power walking or light running.
on January 12, 2014
I bought these shoes to wear to work where I am on my feet for as long as 12 hours. To say these shoes are amazing is an understatement. The memory foam sole is incredibly comfortable all day long. Not only are they the most comfortable shoes I own, they are also the cutest! I have gotten so many compliments on the color/style of these shoes. They actually come with two different laces, the grey ones as pictured and also hot pink ones! The price is definitely a bonus as well. Most Nikes are $90+ and aren't near as comfortable as these shoes. I have zero complaints about these shoes & wish I had 10 more pairs!
on August 16, 2014
I loved these the moment I seen them and trying them on. So comfy, so light weight and cool. Feels like your walking in ballerina slippers. They are also so quiet, feels like you're walking in socks I tell ya. I knew these shoes were made for me :) But then, when I thought I was going to keep these, they showed signs of letting loose the first day I wore them at work. I only walked about 30 minutes that day altogether and stood on my feet the other 7 1/2 hours of my shift that day. I am still not even sure how to pinpoint the problem but they started hurting my feet after 2 hours. They were wide enough, spacious enough but I think what the problem is, is they are made just too thin. I don't want to say cheaply made but definetly too thin. They don't seem to be made with the best quality regarding the platform part of the shoe. I think if they added some other platform besides just the memory foam footbed and flex sole, I think these could be great. I don't want to thumbs down these shoes, but I was upset at the loose stitching on the inside at the end of 1 day. I will upload the pic. I also should add the memory foam wasn't acting as memory foam after 1 day. I would push down and it'd go down instantly. Before wearing, I would push down and I could actually watch it rise back up but not after. These might be OK just walking about town for a few hours but not straight hours of long workshifts. Good luck! I am going to try the mens version as usually they are made with better foundations.
on March 6, 2016
I ordered these in Wide width. At first they seem narrow until you walk around in them for a few seconds then they stretch out just right.
I was suffering from swollen feet/ankles. Im not sure why but it started when I was wearing nike Reax back in 2010 until this year 2016.
I finally decided to go with something more comfortable rather than care about what my shoes look like. I'm still not sure if its as fluke or not
but I have not had swollen feet and Kanckles since wearing these shoes!

They are very comfortable and for a woman I have abnormally wide flat feet so I know what I am talking about.

These are the most comfy shoes Ive ever owned! very light weight and an all around perfect fit. The memory foam is like walking on a cloud. When you first try them on you will think they are to big cause the toe area is really roomy but that is because its a running shoe, the toe curves upward a bit which took a day to get used to because to me it just looks funny but that is just me being insecure lol. As you walk you will understand why the toe is roomy like it is, Shoes are actually supposed to be this way but I never knew that.

I was really scared they would look like an orthopedic shoe, the picture does not do these shoes justice at all!

If you have bad feet like me I'd highly recommend you get these!
on October 29, 2013
I absolutely love these shoes. The memory foam makes a huge difference on my feet, and knees. I spend a lot of time on my feet and usually have sore feet half way through the day, but with these shoes my feet never hurt and I have a lot less knee problems. I wear a size 10 so I ordered a size 10 and they fit great. I hate for my shoes to be tight on my toes and with these I have plenty of wiggle room. Great choice for a comfortable shoe. The shoes are very cute and stylish. I already ordered a back up pair:)
on September 21, 2014
Very comfortable, every day type of shoe. This is my second pair. Both comfortable, good walking shoes. I toss
them in the washing machine when dirty. Works fine. Do much thumping in the dryer, but still works.
on December 5, 2013
I had tried the same ones in a different color at the department store with a cost of $20 dollars more may I add. They are comfy love the selection in colors and they are super light plus they come with an extra shoe lace set for the off color. It's a great buy. I GAVE it 3 stars only because I will see how well the Memory foam last .They tend to flatten after long-time use so will update ,but all in all Comfy so if they hold up definitely 4 stars.
on February 1, 2015
I have worn Sketchers for years and know what size i am. The memory foam caused the inside of the shoe to be too tight. My heel also felt like it wasn't completely in the shoe because of how thick the insole was. I had to give them to someone else. I couldn't wear them.
on November 11, 2014
These shoes are incredibly comfortable. It feels like you are walking on little pillows. The only complaint I have is that they wear out very quickly (with regular wear in a restaurant). They only lasted 4 months. For the money I'd expect them to last longer. It would also be nice if they had more ankle support. They are also really cute. I like the look. I don't think I'll keep buying them because I need something more sturdy.