Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BOBS from SkechersEarth Day Slip-On Flat
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 20, 2015
The shoe itself seemed comfortable but it they were HUGE! I ordered my "regular" size but they were much too big. Unfortunately, I had to return them. However, I know several people who have BOBS and absolutely love them.
on June 27, 2014
They are somewhat large which I kind of figured that, but in this case that will be fine. Normally I wear an 8.5 which would have been a perfect size ( I got a size 9), but I have insoles that I want to put in them. Even without the insoles they still feel comfortable. The shoes arrived as promised with no problems. So I am happy. I always wanted a pair of Bobs and I got these for a good price. Next, I will keep an eye out for a pair of Toms.
on January 10, 2015
These are of a good size for my feet, but, unfortunately, the placement of a construction seam in the fabric rubs the skin near my big toe, and it can start to hurt when worn for an extended period. I guess I should have ordered a size larger so the seam wouldn't rub so tightly.
on January 14, 2014
I purchased a pair of the natural bobs to try my hand at painting a pair. I have seen so many amazing looking painted bobs or toms that I wanted to try. This natural color allows you to paint it however you want. I decided to go with a pair of Gryffindor Bobs and the end result was pretty decent, especially for my first attempt. I love the fit of the Bobs over Toms. The Bobs seem to be geared more toward wide footed people. I currently have 3 pairs of Bobs all size 9. I normally wear size 9 to 9.5 depending on the brand.
on June 16, 2014
This was sold as a US size 6.5 so I was surprised that they were far too small. I then noticed that it said on them they were UK size 3.5 so hardly surprising they were too small! A UK size 3.5 is a US 5.5!
on November 8, 2013
I have literally worn these through the sides, I love them. The color is muted to the point that you could think I just covered my feet in mud and the way they feel is almost like not wearing shoes. I literally love them. I am going to be replacing the ones the I had because I wasn't kidding when I say I wore them through. I however am not discounting the quality by the wear, since they are cloth and I did wear them for upwards of 5 months everyday. For about 30 bucks I replaced all my other shoes for their lifespan.
on March 12, 2014
I love the shoes and I am happy with the purchase, but I would caution buyers to go strictly by the sizing chart listed on here rather than the shoe size they normally buy. I went with the latter and found that they were slightly too big for me, but had I purchased according to the size chart, they probably would have fit perfectly.
on February 28, 2013
I liked the shoe probably won't wear it anytime I need to be on my feet much not much support
they are stylish and cute tho
REVIEWS SAID THEY RAN SMALL SO ORDERED 1/2 SIZE BIGGER THAN NORMAL
I find they are true to size
these are too big will need to exchange for smaller size they slip a lot on my heel
width seems fine
I imagine these will get bigger
would probably fit with a sock
but don't think these are sock type shoes
great shoe for younger generation think I am too old to be comfortable in them , I am 70 but like them a lot if they fit
on August 26, 2014
This is my 3rd purchase of Bob's for myself. I have also purchase 3 pair for my granddaughter. She loves them too. I am above average height and don't like wearing heels. These are comfy yet stylish.
on May 31, 2014
I am normally a size 11 in shoes. After reading the reviews, I sized down to a 10. When the shoes first arrived, I was afraid that they were too tight. However, after wearing them for a few days they stretched out and now fit perfectly.