Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 15, 2015
These are great work shoes! As a bartender, I am on my feet, on tile, from 8 to 16 hours at a time, depending on the season. Sometimes I do 50 hours a week. When it is slow, i basically stroll and stand still a lot, when it is busy I speed walk 8-10 miles, or more, in a shift. Even on service bar, standing in pretty much the same spot for 10+ hours, my feet back and knees are still good at the end of the day. I have had this pair for 6 months. They are starting to wear on the inside, so it is time to replace for the health of my feet, but they still look great on the outside! It says a lot for a shoe to still look great after that many miles and all the stuff that spills on them behind a bar. The tread is just now starting to show a little wear, but they still grip great on wet, slick, or greasy tile. 6 months may not sound like a long time, but the longest I have had any other brand work shoe last is about 3 months. I admit I do wear them with insoles, but only because I have ridiculously high arches. The padding is good, great flexibility. On the bonus, they also grip pretty well on slick, snowy, and icy surfaces, lol.
on August 31, 2012
I am on my feet for eight hours and need a shoe that is comfortable and safe; these shoe are both. The slip resistant soles tend to make a sticky sound when a little wet but goes a way as they dry. I have noticed a decrease in back and foot pain after using these show for a week. Often times I am leaving work in a hurry to get to class and these shoes go well with a pair of jeans and a causal shirt. I am thinking about picking up another pair in a different color.
on May 16, 2015
I love, love, love these shoes. I have always been weariking skechers sneakers, BUT since now you can only get these 'memory foam insole' crap that hurts my feet and doesn't give me the needed arch support, I was so excited to find these shoes online her at amazon, and at this price.
they fit well, they feel great, give the needed support... I might buy a second one just in case...
on July 30, 2015
I am 36 year old female who has taken a "part-time" job at a fast food restaurant to pay off bills before little one comes. I have plantar facitis and bunions. I do wear an insert, but these shoes are amazing. They are very slip resistant and help my feet with the unforgiving concrete and standing in one place for hours. Very impressed!
on April 11, 2013
I love these shoes! I am on my feet for 8 hrs a day and my feet rarely hurt now. My back feels better and my legs don't ache. Makes it easier to go to work now ha ha. Will keep buying these shoes.
on May 14, 2015
These are my first pair of non-slip work shoes. I am very happy with my purchase! My feet did not hurt at all during my shift. The size is as expected......I wear 8 1/2 and ordered 8 1/2. They fit perfectly! I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for shoes for work. I am very happy with them and the price!
on May 25, 2013
I work in a commercial kitchen everyday and these shoes hold up well to the day to day work. This is my second pair and I am still very pleased with them!
on February 27, 2016
I've been wearing these shoes for about a week or two. I work retail(stocking shelves), so my shoes need to be nice and supportive. They seem fine so far. They're a little stiff in the toe area, but of course that will loosen up as time goes on. I like that my feet don't look really huge in these shoes, as I have big feet(size 8.5). The laces seem to get untied easily, so I double knot them.
on May 1, 2016
They were ordered as extra wide, but they are not. I bought a pair of extra wide at foot locker and you can definitely see these are not as ordered. I have a bad foot and can only wear XW with comfort.
on September 15, 2014
These were purchased for my daughter. She is quite pleased with them. They are very comfortable and supportive. As of yet, she has not been able to get lots for wear on them, for they are quite new. The quality is excellent for the price. No complaints currently! If there were to be any, I would update a post. BUT, HONESTLY, I DO NOT EXPECT THERE TO BE ANY!